Posted September 27, 2013
I am a student at CCDS and I have been here since kindergarden, I am in junior high and I love it !!! It has the comforting small school environment, but with the technology and resources of a big junior high. The teachers are GREAT, they make sure the student is never bored or unchallenged, and they unlike huge middle school teachers, they help you if your struggling and they will take the time to get to know you. They have a okay hot lunch program, and great volleyball nets ,soccer fields, basketball courts and more.The middle school provides great elective choices, such as art, spanish, models, tech. , yearbook and more. The school provide many fun and educational field trips. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted June 27, 2013
I was skeptical when I walked onto the campus, as the facility is not in the greatest shape, but my children have attended for the past few years and the staff is amazing. The majority of the teachers truly care about the kids and are very creative in their lessons. The field trips are amazing and the parent involvement is the best I have ever seen. It really feels like a community. My child just graduated and I feel like she is really prepared for high school. The new principal seems like a great fit and I am excited that the facility is going to be getting the long-awaited revitalization that it so desperately needs.

Chico Country Day School 1

Posted June 02, 2013
My school is... Okay i guess. The teachers do not take care of bullying as well as kids need them to. I've been there since K and im switching schools for 8th grade. Im not a rich kid and everyone else kinda is so its hard to fit in. The facility's are horrible. The parking sucks and the teachers are okay. Mr.Massa Mrs. Henderson Mr. Davis (in order: 7-8th grade, 4th grade, %th grade. Spanish is the best elective. -submitted by student

Chico Country Day School 4

Posted August 31, 2011
I've been here since first grade it's ok there's just tO many rules and stuff I am now in junior high but overall it's pretty good 4th grade has the best teachers though over all I would rate the school a 4 star

Posted March 09, 2010
this is a great school i have been here since kindergarden and am going to stay all the way thruoght 8th i would recomed this school to anyone the teachers are fantastic they are so full funisis

Posted November 06, 2009
Great school. I have 2 children who attend this amazing program and can't say enough about wonderful the teachers and parents are.

Posted October 17, 2009
an outstanding school. parents and teachers partner to develop the whole child, with emphasis on good citizenship and character while still achieving the 2nd highest test scores in the district. it's run more like a village than a school, and families are involved and care about each other. it's a private school experience with a public education price tag.

Posted September 18, 2009
I homeschooled my oldest child and when that did not work out for us I carefully sought out a school to foster both academic and character skills. I have been very blessed by having all three of my children there and we have had excellent teachers, activities, and community within the school setting. The overwhelming parent support is seen in the standing-room-only attendance of Back to School Night and the generosity at fundraisers. My oldest daughter is now in Junior High and we are so happy with the electives, the facilities, and the education she is receiving.

Posted April 23, 2009
My children have attend since kindergarten and my oldest is now in 6th grade. The school is fantastic--fantastic teachers, fantastic principal, fantastic community feeling.

Posted August 29, 2008
We just started Kindergarten here and we love it so far. I love the family feel of the school where everyone belongs. I believe that parent involvement is very important and this school does a great job all around because of that.

Chico Country Day School
102 West 11th Street, Chico, CA  95928
Last modified Chico Country Day School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chico Country Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top