Posted June 12, 2014
I love this school! My Daughter has been attending Parkview for 4 years and I'm so happy with everything they have to offer. I'm so happy with the changes they made; the principal is awsome! The staff is so loving and caring, they make you feel welcomed and I know my daughter is in super good hands. I'm so sad that we are moving and we have to change school :( , I'm really going to miss everything about this school! Since you get to the parking you feel welcomed. The teachers, the principal, office staff and all the staff is so nice, they keep you updated on every single detail about your kids and school. Thank you so much for all the wonderful years that you dedicated to my lovely daughter!

Posted April 14, 2014
Parkview Elementary has changed dramatically this year, with the addition of new principal Mr. Shy, he is building Parkview into the best school in the district! Although Parkview is a smaller attendance school it has a Big Family Atmoshere. The teachers and staff take personal care and attention in teaching our children. Everyone is very dedicated! Staff is available for the students to work in the classroom during breaks and lunch, for the students better understanding of the material. Mrs. Sedillo is an incredible teacher and understands each students needs. Teachers and parents work together to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students. Thank you Dr. Francisco Escobedo for assigning Mr. Shy as the Principal at our school.

Posted August 29, 2013
Parkview Elementary School is an awesome school with super teachers and a fantastic new principal.

Posted August 18, 2011
Great school all my kids have been going to Parkview. The teachers are all outstanding and they care about the kids learning experience. Very positive and a very safe school.

Posted October 16, 2010
This is a great school for my son. He was in kinder and had a wonderful experience. He is continuing loving school and doing well in first grade. I believe he needs the basics and all subject matter are taught here. I wish there was more technology and if that wa the case, I would have added a star. We are a transfer from our neighborhood school which is a failing school to Parkview. I like that it's a small school, good teachers,nice kids and parents, good leadership. And of course my son has a supportive home life and his parents support his education every day. It's not all the school or the teachers, it's also what parents do at home that makes at least 50-80% of the difference.

Posted October 01, 2009

Posted December 06, 2008

Posted October 01, 2008
Principal and Teachers make this school a great environment for learning and creativity. 'No child left behind' truly applies here. Keep it up!

Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2008
I am happy to share an important note. KUDOS to the staff and principal for making an outstanding decision about visits by unexpected parents during education time. From one very happy parent :)

Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2008
I think this is a great school. My son will definitely apply for a zone transfer to this school when he is ready for kinder next July. The school is well organized, clean, and staff is great in all grade levels. This school is a hidden gem of the district as far as I am concerned.

Parkview Elementary School
575 Juniper Street, Chula Vista, CA  91911
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top