Posted April 25, 2010
My daughter has been at Wonderland since the age of two years old. She is now four. I only heard about how wonderful this school was and how thier child was so ready for public school. I have to say they are not really there to meet the needs of the children. Some or should I say majority of the new staff there are so very rud, and only there to get a pay check. Every year they always hold this new student orientation for new and returning students, but what I dont understand is the fees. They are outright unfounded. Everytime there is a fund raiser the order is incomplete or it's past the deadline that the school has set. My question to the staff, 'Is there something that us parent need to be aware of ? '

Posted March 11, 2010
The School has taken a turn for the worst. After the new owner came aboard tuition continues to increase and the removal or lose of good teachers are steadily increasing. Fundraisers are ridiculous parents went from paying $400.00 to $800.00 to opt out. This school has truely became more and more about the money and less about the childrens education. For the few good teachers left we appreciate you even though you can hardly take any time off. It's unfortunate that it has come down to parents pulling there child out after the school year especially, since I've heard a lot of good things about Wonderland Angels when the previous owners were there. But, when a parent wants the best for their child they have to find the best school and Wonderland was once the best but not anymore.

Posted December 02, 2008
I love this school! Thet have wonderful caring teachers and excellent activities for the kids. My daughter has homework everyday-and i love it! She is learning so much at 4 years old!

Posted November 18, 2008
I absolutely love this school. I have two daughters there and have experienced wonderful, professional teachers and staff, as well as, a wonderful education for my girls. This school was recommended by other teachers that I work with and all of their children had attended this school, as well. I recommend it to all!

Posted October 17, 2008

Posted September 09, 2008
My daughter graduated from Wonderland Angels last year. Tiera attended WA for 4 1/2 years, during that time she excelled academically and socially. The teachers and staff at WA take a genuine interest in the children they teach and their future. My daughter is in first grade now and is performing the work of a 2nd or 3rd grader. Thank you to Wonderland Angels for laying such a solid foundation. Keep up the good work!! Mr. & Mrs. Ross.

Posted September 06, 2008
This school is AWESOME! This is my daughters 2nd year at (WA) and she is steadily learning and excelling. As a parent I couldn't ask for more. This is her last year and I sadly say that, because not very often will you find a school or staff that gives so much time, love and support to you and you're child. if or when I do have more children, (WA) will be my school of choice. They say that it takes a village to raise a child and my village of choice is and always will be WONDERLAND ANGELS! Genia & Alexis WATSON

Posted December 21, 2007
This is a great school. Well organized, the staff is very helpful, and my daughter is learning so much at such a young age. She is learning almost the same things in Pre K that my son was learning in Kindergarten in another private school. I would and do recommend this school to anyone. It truly is a great school.

Posted August 28, 2007
Wonderland Angels is a very good school. My daughter has been there for a month and already has learned colors, numbers, and how to write her name.

Posted June 14, 2007
Wonderland angels is a great school my daughter has learned so much

Wonderland Angels Early Learning Center
15208 South Avalon Boulevard, Compton, CA  90220
Last modified Wonderland Angels Early Learning Center is a Private school that serves grade K
Wonderland Angels Early Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top