Compton, CA

McKinley Elementary School 3

Posted August 19, 2013
This school has come along way toward being run correctly. The current principal is very professional and has a no nonsense attitude which is needed here. My child was in Mr. Bagdassarian's class for pre K and we had a very good experience. Overall it was a good year last year. I hope we have the same or better this year. I like the school because it is small and has made changes for the better. Nice people work here. Mr. Bagdessarian was very friendly and out going. The 2 other teacher in his building were not so great attitude wise. But he was funny and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to send my child here from what I experienced, (although I would avoid the other 2 kindergarten teachers that were his neighbors:( But I am sure the education was good. I rate the school a 7 out of 10. Mrs. M. Hernandez Lynwood, CA.

McKinley Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2012
My son was fortunate to have a great teacher in Mr. Charest. Unfortunately, the rest of the administrative staff was hard to deal with. It always seemed like parents were the last to know things. I was the type of parent who was always at the school and asking questions, but the staff just was un-informed. I want to reiterate that Mr. Charest was a great teacher, and real easy to work with. He did a great job with my son, and I appreciate the extra time Mr. C took in developing my son's education. My son will miss his class and I hope he gets Mr. C again in another grade. Mr. Vizcarra

McKinley Elementary School 0

Posted January 18, 2010
Mckinley has an awesome special education department. They work well as a team and helped my son move back into the regular education class. He is doing great!!!!

McKinley Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2009
This school has helped my child learn. The teacher Mr. Charest in 3rd grade has really helped. He is a great teacher and my son loved his class.

Posted July 29, 2008
McKinley offers a diverse group ofg teachers that bring along with them a multitude of academic talent.

Posted May 15, 2007

McKinley Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2007

Posted August 22, 2006

McKinley Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2005

McKinley Elementary School
14431 Stanford Avenue, Compton, CA  90220
Last modified McKinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McKinley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top