Posted August 21, 2014
My boys are thriving at this amazing school! Great, supportive staff and administration! The PFO does amazing things for technology, enrichment and the arts!

Posted April 27, 2014
Kaiser is a great school with a team of teachers that are working together to make it the best. The new principal is fantastic. She knows the students by name, knows her campus and goes above and beyond, including having and implementing a long term plan for success. Kaiser students also are well prepared to enter Ensign.

Posted November 04, 2013
We have both our boys at this school. It is a really nice neighborhood as well. We have had a great experience with all the teachers so far. I feel that there is a pretty good group of teachers. The principal is new. She is VERY involved...which is the way it should be. We had a little situation and we really felt that she cared and took care of it. Parent involvement is crucial at any school. There is quite a few parents who help out in the classroom and with fundraisers. The science class is awesome! Very hands on!

Heinz Kaiser Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2012
Both of my kids went to Kaiser for 3rd-6th grade. Overall it's a great school. An awesome science program (that needs more financial support these days), safe neighborhood and overall great teachers who really care about your student's success. The principal (who just left) was not very good and there are one or two teachers who shouldn't be teaching anymore, but if you talk with other parents you'll find out which teachers to avoid. Very active PFO with fun activities and after school programs.

Posted June 23, 2012
A California Distinguished School Award Recipient, this school is a great place for young students to achieve academic success. This school has TWO dedicated science teachers and consistently out-performs other schools in the area in Math and Science. A great school!!

Posted September 21, 2009
I love the teachers and how wonderful they work as a team!! I feel like my kids are getting a great education in the hands of a commited and skilled teaching staff that really cares about our children.

Posted September 21, 2009
I just had my oldest graduate from Kasier last year and now have a 5th and 3rd grader here. I have always been impressed with our staff and our PFO organization. They do a fantastic job!! Keep it up!

Posted October 30, 2008

Heinz Kaiser Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2008
i like this school. great teachers, very motivating. also lots of extracirricular activities. great accelerated math and reading program, it lets the kids go at their own pace without being under or overchallenged. the only thing is lots of kids are advanced and lot's aren't so the advanced kids don't get too much attention while the behind kids get a lot because the teachers have to focus most of their attention on them to improve their test scores. my daughter loved this school though and you should at least give it a try.

Posted June 24, 2008
This is a great school. It competes with other great schools nearby, but holds its own. My son's 4th grade teacher was the best (the only male is all I will say.) He is the most patient and understanding person, and that allowed my Son to excell in his work. I think the current rating of 8 out of 10 is appropriate, leaning towards a 9.

Heinz Kaiser Elementary School
2130 Santa Ana Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA  92627
Last modified Heinz Kaiser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heinz Kaiser Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top