Costa Mesa, CA

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2013
my kids went to this school. Sad to say we had to move. I think the staff in the office and Teachers are Wonderful. The Principle Dr. Perron is just amazing. How she interacted with the kids. Would call you if your child hand any issues or if she / the teachers had any concern with your student.. That's something I liked about them. Something I hope they work on tho. The breakfast served to the students.. maybe more healthy choices and not so many carbs. Also with lunch salad, fruits.. again not all carbs That's something my kids didn't like when they had to eat the food there. Other then that! Keep it up Wilson Seals. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!

Wilson Elementary School 0

Posted February 09, 2009
The teachers at Wilson are amazing! They are easy talk to as a parent. They have many after school actvities and a rigorous curriculum. I cannot imagine anyone saying they are not top notch.

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2006
I personally think this school is doing pretty well to how it was doing. And the staff is very supportive and helpfu1.

Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted February 08, 2006
I love the kindergarten classes. I highly reccommend Mrs. Leyson. My son walked in knowing nothing and now 5 months later he is reading!

Wilson Elementary School
801 Wilson Street, Costa Mesa, CA  92627
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top