Costa Mesa, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 24, 2014
We have two children currently attending. It's a fantastic school with a strong sense of community that educates the whole child spiritually, academically and athletically. It provides a very loving and safe community with small intimate class sizes and excellent, dedicated teachers. It's tuition is also a bargain.

Posted March 09, 2014
This school is very individualized for the student. The small class size allows for lots of attention to each child. There are wonderful programs in music, sports, engineering, dance etc. The after school program is wonderful too!

Posted June 16, 2013
My daughter completed her first year of preschool as a Blue Star (3 yr olds) and I can't say enough great things about this school. The Staff knows and loves the students. My daughter received rich academic instruction, love and care, a strong spiritual focus and incredibly fun experiences. Every day was an adventure and she loved it. I'm so grateful I chose Christ Lutheran!

Posted April 15, 2013
I graduated from CLCM in 1984 having attended since third grade. It was the best place to grow up. My seventh grade teacher still teaches there.

Posted April 25, 2012
Love this school! Caring staff, safe and loving environment. Strong faith based academics, art, music, sports program, yearly musicals, after care program, summer program, great middle school trips, family events and so much more. Christ Lutheran is more than a school, it's a family! The small class sizes allow your child to get more one on one attention. My children have blossomed at this school!

Posted January 13, 2012
The teachers and administration of this school listen and try to meet the needs of students and parents.

Posted October 25, 2011
Our family has attended this school for over 5 years now. We've been very pleased with the curriculum and hands on learning. Class sizes are small so kids are able to have access to great science activities. We also love that there is not a lot of fundraising. Art Masters, Science labs, regular art classes, music, library etc is all included. Our kids get so much more than there public school friends. Nothing is ever cut. Lots of parent participation. Teachers and principal Nordmeyer easy to reach via email daily if I have a concern or question. Thankful for all this school has to offer our kids! They are surely getting a 1st rate education in a small classroom setting!

Posted March 15, 2010
So proud to be a part of this amazing school. The class sizes are small so each child receives lots of attention. The teaching staff is what keeps us coming back year after year. Love all the creativity that takes place here!

Posted November 20, 2009
I have had children go from Kindergarten thru 8th grade and what an incredible, well rounded education. The teacher's truly care about the kids success and the environment is kind and loving. Both kids are very successful in high school and I feel it is due to the foundation Christ Lutheran helped form academically and in their confidence. I would recommend!!

Posted November 19, 2009
I have had two children go through this school and we as a family have been truly blessed. The staff is loving and caring as well as having a strong desire to see your child succeed. The environment is welcoming and family friendly. I always felt my children were safe and in good hands. I could not even imagine my kids ever going anywhere else. We feel a big part to the success they have had in high school is due to the well rounded education and Christian environment at Christ Lutheran School. You can't go wrong!!

Christ Lutheran School
760 Victoria Street, Costa Mesa, CA  92627
Last modified Christ Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top