Cypress, CA

Del Sol School 1

Posted August 26, 2014
My child previously attended Del Sol. The staff work hard with the little to no training they are offered, but the owner does not care about anything but covering her own tracks. She places individuals in classrooms when they are not qualified, and NOT CREDENTIALED. I have witnessed state inspections in which staff and students were frantically shuffled and combined groups to different rooms other than their normal classrooms so that each classroom had a credentialed teacher. I have made formal complaints to the dept of education, and have an open law suit pending. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE.

Del Sol School 5

Posted September 08, 2013
Dr. Kim, Mrs. Ivy, and the remaining staff are the best. These teachers are caring and supportive. My child has thrived at this school. The ration is low with lots of learning taking place. The preschoolers have the option of staying for daycare which lets me work. Without Del Sol I would not be working because my SPED child was "kicked out" of all my local school due the inability of the staff and teachers to teach him as a SPED student.

Del Sol School