PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

A small but mighty program. I'm so grateful and proud to have my 20month old attend their preschool program. Her teacher, Michelle, and the preschool director, Emily have been absolutely wonderful! I receive pics and updates on my daughter almost daily when they don't ever have to nor do I ask, but it is certainly nice when they do! My daughter LOVES school and pretends to grab her backpack , says her teacher's name , waves bye, and tells me she's going to school - on her days off! It's precious. They do arts and crafts, music and movement, reading, playtime, potty training -all the while incorporating education continuously throughout the day. They're going to color, paint, and play outside ... so make sure your kiddos wear their casual clothes . The preschool room is super spacious with a wide variety of different gross motor and fine motor activities. The outdoor play area has a good mix of grass, sand, flat concrete, and a couple trees to offer the children some shade. My daughter is speaking in full sentences up to 5-words AND she is trilingual. Her teacher, Michelle, has high energy ( a must need for this job) but is also instructive, calm, patient, and nurturing. Seriously the best!

My child has attended Del Sol School for the last several years. Del Sol has a team of amazing, well trained, professional staff who really care about kids. Because of Del Sol Schools hard work my child now loves school and has made progress that other professionals said was impossible. I highly recommend Del Sol School!!!!!

I did a tour and 15 hours of observation at Del Sol School for my school psychology masters program. The school was amazing to be at and the program is set up to make ever student success. I got to help with a few different classes and they all ran smoothly. I learned a lot for the staff and administration.

My son has been attending Del Sol since the beginning of the school year and is doing fabulous! The small class sizes, well-trained and nurturing teachers and staff, and the appropriately challenging experiential curriculum are what really sets Del Sol apart from other schools. I couldn't be more pleased with the school and I would highly recommend Del Sol to others.

Del Sol School is a wonderful school that offered my family and I training in the areas of Potty Training and basic ABA Skills. Ms. Pam helped me understand that a job of a parent is difficult but with lots of support and hugs all hard struggles will ease itself away. Dr. Kim is amazing she helped my husband and I understand that my son one day will talk and express his feelings in his own way. WHICH he has if it wasn't for Del Sol School my son would not have had a smooth transition into a school district classroom with 30-35 students. Thanks Del Sol for teaching and showing me how consistency and hard work pays off in the lives of special needs children.

Dr. Kim, Mrs. Ivy, and the remaining staff are the best. These teachers are caring and supportive. My child has thrived at this school. The ration is low with lots of learning taking place. The preschoolers have the option of staying for daycare which lets me work. Without Del Sol I would not be working because my SPED child was "kicked out" of all my local school due the inability of the staff and teachers to teach him as a SPED student.

Last modified Del Sol School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12