Cypress, CA

Posted February 03, 2015
My child has attended Del Sol School for the last several years. Del Sol has a team of amazing, well trained, professional staff who really care about kids. Because of Del Sol Schools hard work my child now loves school and has made progress that other professionals said was impossible. I highly recommend Del Sol School!!!!!

Posted January 27, 2015
I did a tour and 15 hours of observation at Del Sol School for my school psychology masters program. The school was amazing to be at and the program is set up to make ever student success. I got to help with a few different classes and they all ran smoothly. I learned a lot for the staff and administration.

Posted January 27, 2015
My son has been attending Del Sol since the beginning of the school year and is doing fabulous! The small class sizes, well-trained and nurturing teachers and staff, and the appropriately challenging experiential curriculum are what really sets Del Sol apart from other schools. I couldn't be more pleased with the school and I would highly recommend Del Sol to others.

Posted January 27, 2015
Del Sol School is a wonderful school that offered my family and I training in the areas of Potty Training and basic ABA Skills. Ms. Pam helped me understand that a job of a parent is difficult but with lots of support and hugs all hard struggles will ease itself away. Dr. Kim is amazing she helped my husband and I understand that my son one day will talk and express his feelings in his own way. WHICH he has if it wasn't for Del Sol School my son would not have had a smooth transition into a school district classroom with 30-35 students. Thanks Del Sol for teaching and showing me how consistency and hard work pays off in the lives of special needs children.

Posted September 08, 2013
Dr. Kim, Mrs. Ivy, and the remaining staff are the best. These teachers are caring and supportive. My child has thrived at this school. The ration is low with lots of learning taking place. The preschoolers have the option of staying for daycare which lets me work. Without Del Sol I would not be working because my SPED child was "kicked out" of all my local school due the inability of the staff and teachers to teach him as a SPED student.

Del Sol School