Posted March 07, 2014
That's strange, I get frequent phone messages and emails. Perhaps you didn't give good contact information if you aren't getting any. There is also a message board in front of the school and a website.

Diamond Point Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2014
The school has been changed in recent years. 1. Lock of parents participation. Why? Why less parents want to involve or participate in this school? There must be some reasons. 2. Rule! Rule! Rule to parents and students. 3. One way direction - announcement only - lock of communication or communication skills. Only staffs and/or a group of parents know what is going on around the campus. I don t think parents are willing to give some feedback to avoid trouble. Few years ago, this school was a very good school. It is sad to see those changed.

Posted October 09, 2013
Diamond Point Elementary School is a fantastic school!! Not only is our new principal dedicated to improving every aspect of our school, she has shown a great interest in bridging the gap between parents and school. Diamond Point is dedicated to making sure each and every parent knows they have a voice at school. D.P. staff and PTA is committed to making parent involvement 100%! There is such a wonderful group of students and staff this year, we are the best school in Pomona Unified and I am proud to have my children attend D.P.!

Posted September 26, 2013
Diamond Point Elementary is an awesome school with great students and a dedicated staff. They have worked very hard during the past few years to ensure students succeed academically, have fun while learning, and that families feel welcome. They PTA is fabulous and is committed to providing support for school activities and programs.

Diamond Point Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2013
I am very glad the district sent a new principal in August 2013. The previous principal did terrible job for 3 years at Diamond Point. I am hoping the new leadership will changed this school.

Posted January 08, 2013
In regards to the person who commented that Diamond Point is communicating only to "some" parents...Do you receive and read the monthly newsletter that is sent home? Do you check the school website that's updated several times a month? Do you see the updated marquee that is in front of the school? Do you see the Principal on and around campus, available and approachable? Are you aware that we have a School Site Council and Bilingual Advisory Council that parents are invited to attend? Communication is one area where Diamond Point shines! As far as grammatical errors, that's human error, perhaps a typo now and then; what a shame that you can think of nothing nice to say about your home school!

Diamond Point Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2013
My Child is among one of the children that ride the school buses! its something called: NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND!I had the choices from different schools and I choose this one this school believe it or not is ranked rather highly! just because my son isn't a RESIDENT doesn't mean that I was going to settle so all the children that attend the school in buses is every parent that choose that school for there child to go to and have them ride the bus because they probably aren't all stay at home moms they work for a living.I give this principle credit because no buddy is perfect!had I known I would have to deal with such selfish parents (some not all) I would have choose a different school.ALL IN ALL it is for the child

Posted August 15, 2012
D.P is a great school My child has attended since 1st grade and is now in5th for the 2012-2013 school year. By far the best well behaived students I've talked too. Huge parent involvement. When you visit the school teachers and staff know how to associate parents with children (which shows their staff takes the time to care as individuals, not just as students). We have an awsome science AM program, along with two onsite after school programs that help with Homework. There is an awsome drop off/pick-up system that 99.9 % of parents follow. Im very proud of our Mustangs!!

Posted September 08, 2010
This is such a wonderful school, my child is currently in the 2010-2011 school year. the last three years have been such a great experience. great staff wonderful and safe campus. The PTA is super involved which is what makes this school a succesful school.

Posted September 23, 2009
Our principal and teachers are all dedeicated to helping each and every student succeed. They truly care.

Diamond Point Elementary School
24150 Sunset Crossing Road, Diamond Bar, CA  91765
Last modified Diamond Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diamond Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top