Bad
Good

The principal is by far the best principal I have ever met. We have been at a few schools and Maxwell is a little gem of a school. Mandarin, Piano, Choir, and Computer Lab are just the added benefits of Maxwell elementary. My kids are very happy hear and so am I!

I attended this school in the 80s and now my children are attending. However the school is much better than it was when I was there. I love the feel of community the friendships my children and I have built, the teachers and the principal are great also the education is amazing. My 1st grader could be happier and my youngest will start in fall 2014 without any reservations. We are so proud to be a part of the Maxwell family.

I am very much looking forward to sending my children to Maxwell. We came from a Ca. distinguished school in another district and I am very happy with the changes that are currently happening at Maxwell. Maxwell is in the process of applying to become an International Baccalaureate school! Good things are happening!

I like Maxwell, I have experienced many changes now with the new principal, the workers are very helpful and friendly,

No, I find that the staff at Maxwell School is very helpful and friendly. They are there for the students to succeed with the help of the parents.

Last modified Maxwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.