Posted August 22, 2014
The principal is by far the best principal I have ever met. We have been at a few schools and Maxwell is a little gem of a school. Mandarin, Piano, Choir, and Computer Lab are just the added benefits of Maxwell elementary. My kids are very happy hear and so am I!

Posted May 27, 2014
I attended this school in the 80s and now my children are attending. However the school is much better than it was when I was there. I love the feel of community the friendships my children and I have built, the teachers and the principal are great also the education is amazing. My 1st grader could be happier and my youngest will start in fall 2014 without any reservations. We are so proud to be a part of the Maxwell family.

Maxwell Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2013
I am very much looking forward to sending my children to Maxwell. We came from a Ca. distinguished school in another district and I am very happy with the changes that are currently happening at Maxwell. Maxwell is in the process of applying to become an International Baccalaureate school! Good things are happening!

Posted September 22, 2010
I like Maxwell, I have experienced many changes now with the new principal, the workers are very helpful and friendly,

Posted October 02, 2009

Maxwell Elementary School 3

Posted November 14, 2007
No, I find that the staff at Maxwell School is very helpful and friendly. They are there for the students to succeed with the help of the parents.

Maxwell Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2006

Maxwell Elementary School 2

Posted September 06, 2005
The staff who works at maxwell school(In Duarte) in my observation they talk to much with their co workers than attending to a parents inquiry... and they don't really teach the student very well compare to other schools.

Maxwell Elementary School
733 Euclid Avenue, Duarte, CA  91010
Last modified Maxwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maxwell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top