PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

his school is an absolute gem! Principal Yip is a great leader...fair, approachable, very involved in her school. Teacher quality is excellent. Many of the teachers have been there 10 years or more. My daughter said that her 5th grade teacher is the nicest teacher she's ever had! She has had a tough year this year...this is her 4th school this year. So we are new to Bella Vista, but after such a difficult year and dealing with uncaring staff at other schools she has blended right in at CCA. Please check out this school as another option in for your child! Very diverse student population and a state of the art computer lab. The teachers are people I will stay in touch with throughout my child's life.

WONDERFUL TEACHERS!!!! CCA is safe, affordable, academically rigorous and fantastic in every way. I cannot over-emphasize the difference CCA has made in my son's academic and social-emotional life.

Although Calvary Christian has great spirit and attempts to teach a great curriculum, I will not send my child back or recommend other children to attend. I have had a problem with my child s teacher not correcting her homework correctly (or at all) and a shortage of students. This school lacks the fundamental resources to help my child become progressive such as a library and computer lab. With all the fundraising, I still question why my child s teacher still lacks basic classroom supplies. With 2 hrs of homework a night, I am concerned about my child s retention especially when very little is being applied or assessed while in class. Don t get me started on disappearance of chapel attendance I m sure Calvary is working with what they have but unfortunately that isn t good enough for my family needs. I d rather save the money and take my chances at a public school.

My child had been there for two years. This child made A's throughout the years, however I discovered that the classes did not include science. I transferred her to a public school, and found the work to be more challenging. I feel as though I have waisted my money. And that I basically paid for my child's safety.

I love it! My children have been there for two years. The school seems like family and the teachers really want to help my kids -- they call home with good news, not just bad news about my children's progress.

Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12