Bad
Good

I was very impressed with the programs and fast paced learning. The teachers are very involved and take the time to work with each child and their parents. Given the choices of both private and public schools in the area, I am very happy with our choice to send our child here.

Great Teachers, great school, kids love all the activities and I am proud to be a Stone Lake Parent!

The teachers are so creative, enthusiastic and motivating.

The teachers are great, and so is the supportive community!

I have two children attending Stone Lake School. Stone Lake has the best teachers and a great principal. They are very involve and very caring to the children. The academics are very challenging.

I love Stone Lake! The academics far exceed what I remember doing at my daughter's ages. They excel in school which plays a big part on their wonderful teachers. I haved loved all of them for their warmth, knowledge and their teachings of responsibility. My girls enjoy school and their peers have been enjoyable. I can't wait for my third daughter to start!!

Mr. Anderson has done so many great things for this school. He turned this school around. My son has been at SL since Kindergarten.. All his teachers have been so nice, I liked all of them xcept one w/c I won't mention. But other than that, we are so pleased... thanks Ms.Bluey

This is an alright elementary school. My daughter has been there since kindergarten and is in sixth grade- the principal is nice but the vice principal is not too great. My daughter says she isn't the nicest or most comforting she's had. They are very strict- but she loves her teacher.

Stonelake has been an absolute joy for my children. I have three daughters who enjoy and look forward to going to school everyday. The teachers are great. The academics are appropriately challenging. Parent participation is wonderful. There are plenty of extracurricular activities.

I'm glad the pricipal leadershiip has changed due to weak performances in the past.

Last modified Stone Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.