Posted June 29, 2011
I was very impressed with the programs and fast paced learning. The teachers are very involved and take the time to work with each child and their parents. Given the choices of both private and public schools in the area, I am very happy with our choice to send our child here.

Posted October 17, 2010
Great Teachers, great school, kids love all the activities and I am proud to be a Stone Lake Parent!

Posted October 16, 2010
The teachers are so creative, enthusiastic and motivating.

Posted October 14, 2010
The teachers are great, and so is the supportive community!

Stone Lake Elementary School 4

Posted December 20, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
I have two children attending Stone Lake School. Stone Lake has the best teachers and a great principal. They are very involve and very caring to the children. The academics are very challenging.

Posted August 19, 2009
I love Stone Lake! The academics far exceed what I remember doing at my daughter's ages. They excel in school which plays a big part on their wonderful teachers. I haved loved all of them for their warmth, knowledge and their teachings of responsibility. My girls enjoy school and their peers have been enjoyable. I can't wait for my third daughter to start!!

Posted May 22, 2009
Mr. Anderson has done so many great things for this school. He turned this school around. My son has been at SL since Kindergarten.. All his teachers have been so nice, I liked all of them xcept one w/c I won't mention. But other than that, we are so pleased... thanks Ms.Bluey

Stone Lake Elementary School 3

Posted February 04, 2009
This is an alright elementary school. My daughter has been there since kindergarten and is in sixth grade- the principal is nice but the vice principal is not too great. My daughter says she isn't the nicest or most comforting she's had. They are very strict- but she loves her teacher.

Posted September 25, 2008

Stone Lake Elementary School
9673 Lakepoint Drive, Elk Grove, CA  95758
Last modified Stone Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stone Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top