Elverta, CA

Alpha Technology Middle School 4

Posted July 25, 2013
Alpha is a great School i love it! Most of the things said about it is very out dated. My thoughts as a student is I like it very much! teachers are trying to help you with life (mostly Mr. McBride) and most of the students are nice and respectful. As a student i do wish that they would have classes that will help me get ready for high school and even collage, we need classes that will help us for the real world. JMF students are disrespectful though like the are better then anyone and it takes alot of me not to flip so the teachers of JMF need to be role models for them and teach them to be respectful. Other then that I love it

Posted April 02, 2013
The volleyball program is amazing, along with the baseball program. But the baseball kids think they're above everybody else, including the student council. I don't like that at all. My friends and I love volleyball, and have made friends with like 5 of the Jerry Manuel Foundation kids. Most of them are African American, and the foundation focuses on them mostly and HATES racism, which NEVER happens. Student council gets on any problems between students, and they are resolved quickly and easily. Also, to dis-agree with one of the reviews, the discipline is fine. One of the teachers is very mean, but the volleyball coach is the best! All her athletes love her, and the VB program. The volleyball team has won third place in Yuba Gardens Invitational Tournament, went all games won for two seasons, and are very excited for what next year will bring. Alpha is awesome, unlike many schools. and P.S.. we have a LOT more than one black kid at our school. Get your facts straight.

Posted March 23, 2013
Great baseball program but NO HOMEWORK, kids get bullied and the superintendent has no plans for changing anything. The staff is rude and kids are regularly unattended.

Posted September 08, 2012
When I there it was terrible. I was bullied by students and the staff. I couldn't wait to leave. Sometimes I would come home crying. I begged all the time to be homeschooled.

Alpha Technology Middle School 0

Posted February 23, 2010
I think that this school is really small. We don't even change classes!!

Posted June 23, 2009
The Elverta SchoolDistrict does a very good job in being involved with the community, and the student's, who they serve, lives. Great teachers and administration.

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted February 20, 2008
What a lovely school community. Your student is not a nameless face, but rather a know member of the school community. the Principal gives a darn it's clear about the persons the students are not just the most recent test results. The school is small, sure, and they need a decent PE facility, sure, but the academics are solid and the school clearly serves a purpose and is a great alternative to the larger schools in the area.

Posted November 08, 2007

Alpha Technology Middle School 0

Posted July 25, 2007
I am delighted with this school.

Alpha Technology Middle School
8920 Elwyn Avenue, Elverta, CA  95626
Last modified Alpha Technology Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alpha Technology Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top