Eureka, CA

Posted August 16, 2014
I have had children in grant for 7 years now .... I have had the chance to experience each grade k -6th (some grades more than once due to us having 5 children) each of my children have had different experience s however each of them have been amazing! The principal now is hands down amazing. She has been very on top of medical issues surrounding one of our children. She seems to truly care for his wellbeing. I have one more little guy that will be attending kindergarten soon and we will be enrolling him to become a bull dog :-) also alot of the teachers have been teaching there for years and years they are all so amazing!

Posted September 18, 2012
My husband and I are so grateful to have our children attend such an amazing school. I have so much respect and admiration for kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Kraus, who spent her Christmas break reading books to learn more about our autistic son. Much of how far he's come is truly owed to her. We are certain she has changed the course of his life in the best way. Going on 30 years teaching, her passion continues to motivate her to learn and grow for the benefit of all children. This level of enthusiasm, care, and professionalism is held high by every Grant employee we have come to know. Principal Tracie Kern is so involved and dedicated. I see her twice every single day, helping children at breakfast as well as facilitating student pick-up at the end of the day. Any emails I've sent her generated a personal response within 20 minutes. I am so impressed. Academically, my children have far exceeded my high expectations. Socially, my children are engaged and balanced with no issues ever of fights or bullying. Grant's constant positive reinforcement has encouraged my children to be responsible and kind. They are proud, confident, and excited to learn. Grant is a WONDERFUL school.

Posted January 06, 2012
Grant School is a great school. This is our third year at Grant Elementary. The special ed program is amazing. Kevin Bean is an excellent tutor and the teachers are great. Then new interim principal is very pragmatic and focused.

Grant Elementary School 2

Posted October 01, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009

Grant Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
My sons love Grant and the teachers are absolutely wonderful! They genuinely care about their students. Mr. Cannady is the most enthusiastic and involved principal I have ever met!!

Posted May 21, 2008
Grant Pride, you can feel it.

Posted August 30, 2007
This is our 4th year at Grant. We love that it is a smaller school and the kids get individual attention. This year we are very involved with the PTA and are having a wonderful time. It's a pleasure to be able to work with Mr. Cannady, who has much enthusiasm for improving the school, working with the kids and getting the parents involved.

Posted August 28, 2007
As current PTA president at Grant I would like to say that the PTA is going strong and we welcome participation from all families. Mr. Cannady is fully supporting the PTA this year and is reaching out to the families at Grant to make it a positive place to be. I love the care and attention my child receives in the family environment of our school. I am excited in helping the PTA, staff , and families at Grant make this year wonderful for everyone.

Posted August 28, 2007
I was thrilled to find that Grant offers a first rate Elementary Montessori program for first through third grade. As part of the district, it free to all students. The multi-age class feels like a family while the academics are individualized and self-paced but also include group projects and field trips. It's great.

Grant Elementary School
3901 G Street, Eureka, CA  95503
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top