Garfield Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Garfield Elementary School is one of the oldest schools here in Humboldt County. Built in 1884 it still has the original school house on the campus. Its a very small, hands on, one on one school. There is 60 kids total in the whole school to make up grades k-6th. It is a lottery to get your child into the school but so worth it considering they have the highest test scores in the county. It is a bit of a travel everyday for us but well worth it for my son to get the best education he can.

Garfield Elementary School 5

Posted September 13, 2008
This school is AWESOME! I feel so lucky to have found this school for my daughters who are in K and 2nd grades. The teachers are wonderful, the classes are small so a lot of one-on-one attention, the administration and staff are fantastic. I CANNOT say enough wonderful things about this school. I have no doubt that my daughters are getting a top notch education while still having a very positive and fun learning experience! I would HIGHLY recommend this school!

Garfield Elementary School 4

Posted October 28, 2006
We have two children attending Garfield, with a third to follow soon. The small facility is top notch while the staff is wonderful. The small school environment is wonderful for the kids, as each student gets lots of individual attention. As parents and members of the Garfield family, we highly recommend this wonderful school. In closing, we personally have to make quite a drive to Garfield every day as we live out of district. But the drive, and gas used is worth more than every penny.

Garfield Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2005
This is a small school that keeps it's student body small (20 kids max in K-1) it has multi-grade classrooms. The teachers all encourage parent participation in the classroom. Arts, music, and exposure to Spanish language are everyday incorporations not just separate scheduled class experiences.

Garfield Elementary School
2200 Freshwater Road, Eureka, CA  95503
Last modified Garfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top