Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted January 11, 2016
The good teachers are good. I just wish there were a lot more of them.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted January 11, 2016
One teacher told my kid he was "most likely to live in a box on the sidewalk" when he grew up. How can a school tolerate this from teachers and then say they develop integrity in its students?

Posted January 11, 2016
If your child is identified by the counselors as UC/CSU college track you'll have a decent experience. However, if they decide your child "just needs to graduate" and they believe your child won't be going to college, they'll stick your kid in any old class/elective--even if your child specifically asks NOT to be put in certain classes. The school is great for those who are academically-minded, but if you have a student who needs more engagement, good luck. My student WASTED his senior year: two art classes, video game design (which he specifically stated he *did* want since he can code in C++ and the teacher doesn't know code), and a math elective that didn't count towards college entrance requirements. He'd asked for two math classes that did count for college requirements but the counselors/VP decided he didn't need them because they believed he wouldn't go to college. When I begged the counselor for assistance she ignored me, and later said that we shouldn't have requested those classes. When I pointed out that the scanned form she sent me showed that he specifically had NOT requested those classes she promptly stopped communicating. Now, she's in charge of all the District counselors. Good grief.

Posted September 23, 2014
This is a horrible school, agree with the fact that the administration treats the students like inmates. Unfortunately the truth is probably many of them will be inmates. Drug and gang influence is high and caring from the staff is low. I regret sending my older children here, one of the biggest regrets I have as a parent. My younger children will not go here when they are freshmen. Sports and EC's are of little importance to students, coaches, and administration. It seems like the staff is afraid or indifferent because nothing ever changes here. If you love your kids and can give them other options you would be wise to do so.

Angelo Rodriguez High School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
My school is AMAZING! I love it, I'm an honors student and I actually learn in the classes!

Angelo Rodriguez High School 4

Posted November 22, 2013
This school is AMAZING! I am a freshman here and so far its a awesome experience! All my teachers are very helpful! Its a real fun school! Best school I've ever been to! :)

Angelo Rodriguez High School 4

Posted November 20, 2013
when I first attended RHS I didn't really like it, but my junior year I started understanding what being a mustang was all ABOUT. I think the only reason im still at this school is because of the friendly teachers and the Music department, yes their music department is the best in FSUSD the band rocks and their jazz choir is just wow, well im about of the jazz choir. but I really love this school and people in it.

Posted July 31, 2013
I attended RHS as a freshman in the 2012-2013 school year as my own commitment to do so. I really enjoyed it here, but unfortunately, I don't enjoy many of my classes, especially outside of class that I am being threatened and hated for no reason of what I did at first during lunch from a girl that talks to me and I talk politely for example and things don't go well. I attended leadership, which is very positive with more citizenship and responsibility in this process. I am extremely upset in my academic literacy class that didn't went right for me to be successful because of bullying and distractions from most students. It doesn't matter about being an unsafe and dishonest person to anyone who doesn't deserve to be one. This is why things would be even more ugly. I would not recommend to attend this school in my opinion.

Angelo Rodriguez High School 2

Posted June 21, 2012
Upon our first impression, we believe communication is really lacking on behalf of the administration. We are trying to solve a problem for our son and are only incurring roadblocks.

Angelo Rodriguez High School 5

Posted January 06, 2012
I graduated from RHS about 3 years and all I have to say is that they have awesome AP classes/AP teachers. Taking all AP classes was a challenge, but passing them became an advantage in college especially for an Electrical Engineering major.

5000 Red Top Road, Fairfield, CA  94534-9527
Last modified Angelo Rodriguez High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.