Bad
Good

My child attends this school and am very happy with the teachers, principal & rest of the staff. The Pre-K program at the school is great, it really helped my child feel more confident & also improved on the social skills. There has always been great communication with all of my child's teachers for the past 3 years.

When we first entered the FUESD program in 2009 it was because we suspected our child (just over 3 years old at the time) might be on the Autism spectrum. Our suspicions were confirmed through a series of intake assessments. If I had know then what I know now I would have fought very hard to get him into a different district. Prior to the recent administrative staffing changes, services and programs throughout FUESD were a total joke-no, they were a nightmare! I spent years battling with principals and the Director of Special Education. The teachers and DIS providers were trying their very best to provide an appropriate education, but the resources, training, staff, and programs were extremely limited and ill- conceived. Thankfully, when the new Superintendent came into the district in 2012 she really cleaned house. With a new Director of Special Ed, Program Specialist, and properly trained teachers, and support staff FUESD has made a complete turn-around. I honestly can't say enough how much the changes have meant to my son and our family. I am so grateful he finally has an appropriate placement in which he is thriving and making vast improvements in nearly every area. Way to go!

My son started kindergarden there last year and it is absolutely wonderful!

Just read the August 20th 2005 review and I am doing the opposite. I am thinking of pulling my child out of WHF and sending him to the Catholic school. I have had communication issues with my child's teacher and the prinicipal, well it was like talking to a brick wall. My concerns with the teacher have been addressed (2nd time go around) and we will see if the rest of the year goes better, but am doubtful due to the teacher saying she is too busy to communicate with me in a timely manner.

Last modified William H. Frazier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.