Folsom, CA

Oak Chan Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2013
This school was good! I finished it a 2 years ago! Well, the teachers were great but some of the kids behaved poorly and was an influence on other children. But overall I REALLY MISS IT!

Posted July 18, 2011
My son just finished 6th year there (if you don't count pre-school) and it's been a positive experience for all of us. The environment is positive; most of the teachers have many years of expereince and really care about the kids. The only bad side is that the classes are getting larger - but that's a California phenomenon that seems to have no cure in sight...

Posted May 28, 2009
Great school my child gose there she loves it! The teachers are soo nice because I help there

Posted March 11, 2008
Love it, love it! It's all about how much the teachers, principal, and parents care and it doesn't get better than this!

Posted November 02, 2007
Oak Chan is by far the best elementary school I've had the priviledge to send my children to. The teachers are caring and extremely talented. The principal is involved in every aspect of the school from administration to janitorial...very rare! The parents are involved in a way that is unsurpassed in my experience. I am looking forward to the next several years being part of this amazing community or teachers, administrators, parents and students.

Posted October 04, 2007
I Love Oak Chan. The staff are fantastic and genuinely care.

Posted April 13, 2006
Oak Chan is an excellent school. Parents are extremely involved. There are numerous activities planned for every grade level. Most grades have several outstanding teachers to pick from.

Posted March 09, 2006
Teachers for kindergarten classes are excellent. Mrs moffit in particular. Her patience and love for the kids is so refreshing. She cares and works with the kids/parents to improvde behavir and/or academics.

Posted July 06, 2005
I am a former student of Oak Chan and I think overall that it is a great school. I liked every teacher I had and the have a good mix of discipline and fun. They always had a great music program. Parents were always helping out in the classroom. Each parent had a schedule of when it was their day to help.

Posted June 07, 2005
This is a wonderful school. The teachers and administration are all about the children. There is a very active and well run pto and parent involvement is high; one of the main reasons for the success of oak chan's students. A sense of community is fostered through a wide variety of family events.

101 Prewett Drive, Folsom, CA  95630
Last modified Oak Chan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Chan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top