2,391 students|Fontana Unified

Bad
Good

Posted November 18, 2015
We just moved here and I'm grateful that my kids are attending at this school. It's well organized when it comes to all the information you needed from administration/ teachers/ etc than the other school that they my school had been. My teens are enjoying it here and excelling in the academics and sports activities. The teachers recognizes their efforts and great work. The school is huge and spacious. The best part that I love about this school for my teens is that the school has security staffs so students are safe here and they even provide school bus transportation since we live in the other side of the freeway. Overall, I give Kaiser Cats two thumbs up! I'm hoping that it'll stay throughout the years because my daughter is just freshman here.

Posted January 28, 2014
This school has given me 3 great years so I can reflect on later in my life. The teachers and staff are excellent and have a good attitude towards students. I would recommend this school to any future High School students

Posted April 17, 2012
This school is the best!! If people say they cant learn here its obvious they are hanging out with the wrong type of friends or something which is why they are not getting enough out of what they can of it. The teachers are cool and most try they're best to make learning easier and fun. I couldn't of asked for any better high school to of gone to.

Posted February 17, 2009
My son was an awful student,and Kaiser High School has given him the encouragement needed to suceed. The administration is very supportive and kids seem to love to be there. My daughter will be attending there next year and cant wait.

Posted November 17, 2008
I was reluctant to send my boys to Kaiser because they attended private school. They insisted they would do well. We made a deal that they would do well with their grades and the could stay, it not they would have been right back in private school. They both graduated with top grades in AP classes as well as being involved inthe sports program which included track and field and wrestling. They are almost done with college at this point and I thank those who helped guide them through high school as well as us as parents. Parents are the students main educators and what they do with the foundation that is given at home is all their won choice!!

Henry J. Kaiser High School 2

Posted November 17, 2008
what can i say about kaiser its unprotected the teachers dont care i feel that this school is not safe i want a GOOD education but i cant get it there

Posted April 16, 2008
Kaiser High School is a great learning enviroment; with plenty of extra curricular activities that help us grow into responsible young adults. All of the staff members are always there to help, their dedication of hard work is amazing. They make us feel like we can make a differnce in this world. This is the greatest school.

Posted August 10, 2006
My eldest son just graduated from Kaiser, with honors. The band is top notch, as is the AP program. If a student wants to excell they can here. The staff cares, but they aren't babysitters. In the last 4 years there has been very few problems among students, and security is tight, but the school doesn't look like a jail. Kaiser just lost a wonderful principle. We all hope the next principle can live up to the great example set by Mr. Malloy. My next son to attend is looking forward to an good high school experience.

Henry J. Kaiser High School 2

Posted July 14, 2006
It's ashamed that a school with many excelent teachers and some good assistant principal has to abide by the bad administration of the District of Fontana.

Henry J. Kaiser High School 1

Posted July 07, 2006
I can't express enough my disappointment with Kaiser High School. No one cares. If the children want to participate in sports they have to be excellent players already in order to be part of any team. The football team is great but that school is an embarrassment to our society.

Henry J. Kaiser High School
11155 Almond Avenue, Fontana, CA  92337-7113
Last modified Henry J. Kaiser High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.