2,391 students|Fontana Unified

Bad
Good

We just moved here and I'm grateful that my kids are attending at this school. It's well organized when it comes to all the information you needed from administration/ teachers/ etc than the other school that they my school had been. My teens are enjoying it here and excelling in the academics and sports activities. The teachers recognizes their efforts and great work. The school is huge and spacious. The best part that I love about this school for my teens is that the school has security staffs so students are safe here and they even provide school bus transportation since we live in the other side of the freeway. Overall, I give Kaiser Cats two thumbs up! I'm hoping that it'll stay throughout the years because my daughter is just freshman here.

This school has given me 3 great years so I can reflect on later in my life. The teachers and staff are excellent and have a good attitude towards students. I would recommend this school to any future High School students

This school is the best!! If people say they cant learn here its obvious they are hanging out with the wrong type of friends or something which is why they are not getting enough out of what they can of it. The teachers are cool and most try they're best to make learning easier and fun. I couldn't of asked for any better high school to of gone to.

My son was an awful student,and Kaiser High School has given him the encouragement needed to suceed. The administration is very supportive and kids seem to love to be there. My daughter will be attending there next year and cant wait.

I was reluctant to send my boys to Kaiser because they attended private school. They insisted they would do well. We made a deal that they would do well with their grades and the could stay, it not they would have been right back in private school. They both graduated with top grades in AP classes as well as being involved inthe sports program which included track and field and wrestling. They are almost done with college at this point and I thank those who helped guide them through high school as well as us as parents. Parents are the students main educators and what they do with the foundation that is given at home is all their won choice!!

what can i say about kaiser its unprotected the teachers dont care i feel that this school is not safe i want a GOOD education but i cant get it there

Kaiser High School is a great learning enviroment; with plenty of extra curricular activities that help us grow into responsible young adults. All of the staff members are always there to help, their dedication of hard work is amazing. They make us feel like we can make a differnce in this world. This is the greatest school.

Last modified Henry J. Kaiser High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.