Heritage Intermediate School 2

Posted August 30, 2014
Heritage Intermediate School has large classes of about 39. That does not leave much opportunity for creative lessons in the classroom. Gifted and Talented students class placement is determined by math scores and there is little differentiated instruction for student needs. Sports and choir were cut years ago and have not returned. Three of our children have gone happily through East Heritage Elementary and Etiwanda. However, Heritage Intermediate is a weak link between the two schools. There are excellent teachers but class size reduction and a new principal would improve the school. After all-it is only an 8 and that ain't that great considering the community.

Heritage Intermediate School 2

Posted November 19, 2013
I noticed there as not been a review since 2010. Heritage Intermediate has some very good teachers that really care about academics and preparing our children for High School. However there is a huge problem "in my opinion" that exist with students being bullied. HIS is not a zero tolerance school when it comes to bullying. The Principal, Assistant Principal and a Counselor has all taken it too lightly. This is one Hugh Issue I have with this school. So many children are taking their lives behind this nonsense, it needs to be taken very seriously. I have had to address this school a few times, needless to say nothing was done. Now my child and I are frowned upon. Well if your child is one of the bullies of the school then you have no problem. Good luck if your child have qualities of being a humble person, a little quiet and does not like conflict. I am extremely disappointed in there way of handling bullying issues and zero tolerance. IT IS NOT A ZERO TOLERANCE SCHOOL NOR ATMOSPHERE. However most of the teachers are great. What's important to you? Education and safe atmosphere for our children!!!!!!

Posted June 25, 2010
great school! it is a great place for children, and for them to grow as people

Heritage Intermediate School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
I think treansffering my daughter to this school was a good choice. They provide students not only with good education but, also have before and after school extra curricular activities and traveling sports teams. Most middle schools don't have that option.

Heritage Intermediate School 0

Posted June 29, 2009
I am going into the 7th grade at this school One word AWSOME the teachers are great the pricipal and vice princalpals(2) are always ready to help we have a police man who patrols the school to keep us safe as a student i can do the following: Drama Choir BasketBall LeaderShip AVID electives such as Home-Econonomy Band VolleyBall CheerLeading FootBall Track and Much Much More the teachers really care to help me learn and we go on alot of field trips prob like 3 and if u do extra like band or leadership u go to Six Flags The principal is the best in the world if possible to come to this school the do so It is INCREDIBLE

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted November 02, 2008

Heritage Intermediate School 4

Posted April 07, 2008
Love this school. Never had problems contacting teachers regarding my daughters grades or questions in general. Students show great respect to the principle and ass't princple. I don't have any complaints.

Posted June 27, 2007

Posted May 25, 2007

Heritage Intermediate School
13766 South Heritage Circle, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Heritage Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top