Fontana, CA

Posted January 19, 2015
Okay! This school went down when Dr.Jones came. It's not as fun. The cafeteria's food went worse. The lunchladys are sometimes rude. When i was in Mrs.Pearson's class (excellent teacher) we couldn't even get through out teaching with all the disruptions in our class. We didn't get to learn everything we were suppose to! I got a tardy slip for missing 5 minutes. But i still got perfect attendance? They didn't give me a Saturday School slip for missing 5 minutes. Now I have to be at school for an extra 5 hours and 55 minutes?!? That's not right.

Jurupa Vista Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2014
Estoy muy contenta con la escuela ,principalmente con la maestra de grade 1 miss Treff es una maestra muy dinamica ,les ense a mucho a los ni os .

Posted February 08, 2014
I totally disagree with the last parent review regarding the comment regarding Dr. Jones. I have met with her regarding my child and she was not only very knowledgeable about ways I could help my son, but also very personable. She's a great asset to this school! Also, lots of excellent teachers here too!

Posted October 18, 2013
Thus far I have been unimpressed with Dr. Natasha Jones as a principal (2013-____). Based on her history, she never truly spend much time in the classroom.

Jurupa Vista Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
MY 3 KIDS ARE NEW TO THIS SCHOOL AND THEY LOVE THIS SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE GREAT AND SCHOOL STRUCTURE IS GOOD AS WELL.

Posted July 09, 2012
last year was the best year of my life, school wise. the sixth grade team was the best, especially the GATE teachers. Jurupa Vista also has the GATE club, who meets once a month. the teachers were nice, the kids were nice, and lets not forget the science camp!

Posted August 12, 2010
I have had two children go thru this school and currently have a 3rd in 5th grade. They have all excelled and are in Gate classes. For the most part all of the teachers are willing to help in all academical areas and communicate well with parents.

Posted April 28, 2010
This school needs more extra curricular activities. Something to keep the kids involved & interested in attending school.

Jurupa Vista Elementary School

Posted April 26, 2010
Growing up in this elementary school was one of my most memorable experiences and all I've ever wanted to do was give back to my school family. There are many people teachers and employees alike that have worked hard to provide a better life for their students. I remember this school and I think back of all the help and inspiration everyone had given me. Without them I would not have had a reason to move forward and now I wish them that same fate.

Jurupa Vista Elementary School 2

Posted October 06, 2009
Kudos to the new principal and all the teachers who worked hard on making this school better. A great leap from the previous leadership. Keep up the good work and hoping for higher API next year...ergo, higher than 5 school rating.

Jurupa Vista Elementary School
15920 Village Drive East, Fontana, CA  92337
Last modified Jurupa Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jurupa Vista Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top