Fontana, CA

Posted January 22, 2014
My husband and I have two children currently enrolled in Resurrection Academy and we couldn t be happier. We have a choice between a free public overcrowded school and a private catholic education with a low teacher / student ratio. We believe we are making a positive investment in our kids education and future. The teachers are great and their primary focus is the children. We are truly pleased and impressed on how involved the principal is with the staff, parents and most importantly the children. I feel the education is appropriate for the age group and noticed my kindergartner has already started to learn words, write sentences, learn basic math equations and even takes a spelling test every week frankly, I don t remember doing any of that in Kindergarten. My Preschooler has become very independent and enjoys going to school. The fact that the kids wear a uniform is a plus, the kids feel they belong part of a team and focus in class. We will keep our children enrolled in Resurrection Academy and continue to support the school.

Posted June 06, 2013
If your are looking for great education, then look no further! The best school ever!!!

Posted April 30, 2013
My child has attended this school since preschool she is now in 4th grade. I love this school teachers and staff are great and the principal is always there to listen to you. My child has all A's and B's and I think is in part thanks to the teachers that take the time to show and teach our kids I would not get this in regular public school

Resurrection Academy 3

Posted January 28, 2010
I'm a student at Resurrection and my first year was great but now it's all gone down hill it's boring

Resurrection Academy 4

Posted May 18, 2009

Resurrection Academy 0

Posted February 05, 2009
Great teacher and staff. My son loves going there.

Posted January 16, 2009
My kids enjoyed every moment at Resurrection

Resurrection Academy 0

Posted November 13, 2008
This is a great school, the teachers and staff are all very friendl and caring. I also feel at peace leaving my daughter at school and knowing she is in a safe enviroment.

Posted September 10, 2008
This is a great school, the environment is different. I can truly say I feel at peace at work knowing my daughter is at school.

Posted December 06, 2007