K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 14, 2016
My son is on his 2nd year at Resurrection Academy and my husband and I couldn't be any more happier. Mrs. Thomas is a dedicated principal who always cares about the well-being of her students.

Posted January 20, 2016
My daughter has been going here since 3rd grade. In previous public schools she attended they were overcrowded classrooms of 30+ students with 1 teacher. There were many times she was falling behind and when I would address the teacher of my concern the answer I got back was " I have 32 students if she's behind and doesn't care then I don't care" I was furious and decided that something had to be done or else she was going to be lost in the public school system. I took that extra step although I was financially scared to enroll her in a private school but it has been the BEST decision I have ever made. She has learned so much she is now in 7th grade an honor student, secteatary of student council, volleyball team member and enjoys going to school here everyday. The principal, staff and teachers are all great. Everyone is involved in the students best interest. I have a younger child that I am going to enroll this year into the pre-school program in which I have compared to other daycares & price wise Resurrection Academy is the best deal they offer all day & part day classes. If your looking for a school with values of education, safety and unity of family this is the one to choose.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 20, 2016
All the teachers here are great but the ones who impacted the most in my child's life were the 5th-8th grade teachers. They are so involved in making sure your child is understanding each curriculum. If they notice any lack of understanding they will advise the parents. That way both the parent and teacher can help the student excel. So far it has worked.

Posted January 22, 2014
My husband and I have two children currently enrolled in Resurrection Academy and we couldn t be happier. We have a choice between a free public overcrowded school and a private catholic education with a low teacher / student ratio. We believe we are making a positive investment in our kids education and future. The teachers are great and their primary focus is the children. We are truly pleased and impressed on how involved the principal is with the staff, parents and most importantly the children. I feel the education is appropriate for the age group and noticed my kindergartner has already started to learn words, write sentences, learn basic math equations and even takes a spelling test every week frankly, I don t remember doing any of that in Kindergarten. My Preschooler has become very independent and enjoys going to school. The fact that the kids wear a uniform is a plus, the kids feel they belong part of a team and focus in class. We will keep our children enrolled in Resurrection Academy and continue to support the school.

Posted June 06, 2013
If your are looking for great education, then look no further! The best school ever!!!

Posted April 30, 2013
My child has attended this school since preschool she is now in 4th grade. I love this school teachers and staff are great and the principal is always there to listen to you. My child has all A's and B's and I think is in part thanks to the teachers that take the time to show and teach our kids I would not get this in regular public school

Resurrection Academy 3

Posted January 28, 2010
I'm a student at Resurrection and my first year was great but now it's all gone down hill it's boring

Posted February 05, 2009
Great teacher and staff. My son loves going there.

Posted January 16, 2009
My kids enjoyed every moment at Resurrection

Posted November 13, 2008
This is a great school, the teachers and staff are all very friendl and caring. I also feel at peace leaving my daughter at school and knowing she is in a safe enviroment.

17434 Miller Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336