Fremont, CA
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted March 07, 2011
I have first hand knowledge of this school. It has a great environment for my kids. I am happy with the school curriculum, great balance between religious and modern education. Very small class size, my kids almost gets one to one attention. There is a great communication between parents and teachers. Most of all school fee is the lowest in the area.

Peace Terrace Academy 0

Posted April 25, 2010
My two sons go to this school, and they really liked it. This school is excellent and very safe environment !

Posted October 16, 2008
My 2 sons go to this school. They love the school. I am very happy with the school. The teachers are very caring and very good. The curriculum is good. It's a very positive environment and the principal is very good.

Posted September 17, 2008
My daughter go to this school and I am very happy with the love, care and dedication of her teachers. The atmosphere in the school is very positive and I am happy with the quality of education.

Posted September 02, 2008
This school has become an excellent place for my child over the years. We had some Management problems last year but are all resolved and the school has hired a much better staff. Now I have 2 of my kids here instead of one. I'm very happy with this school.

Posted February 13, 2008

Peace Terrace Academy 1

Posted January 18, 2008
utterly shocked at other reviews, i have had my son here for 2 years . the first year was wonderful, then we had a change in management and also every week there is a new issue. no extracurricular activities, arabic teacher resigned and now they want to remove my sons teacher in the middle of school year with no warning. dont put your child here, run the other way!

Peace Terrace Academy 4

Posted August 28, 2007
My two children has gone to this school. A perfect school for putting a strong foundation. I was very happy with the school and encourage parents to send their children to this school, specially in the early grades.

Posted October 21, 2006
'My two daughters study in this school and have gone to Peace Tearace Academy since Kindergarten. PTA is a school where the children are encouraged to do their personal best. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is good and loving. She is polite and a great adminstrator.

Peace Terrace Academy