K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

MashALLAH this is very gooooood school!! Ve need our students to be successful in life! Mera Beta goes here and ve are wery happy

I have first hand knowledge of this school. It has a great environment for my kids. I am happy with the school curriculum, great balance between religious and modern education. Very small class size, my kids almost gets one to one attention. There is a great communication between parents and teachers. Most of all school fee is the lowest in the area.

My two sons go to this school, and they really liked it. This school is excellent and very safe environment !

My 2 sons go to this school. They love the school. I am very happy with the school. The teachers are very caring and very good. The curriculum is good. It's a very positive environment and the principal is very good.

My daughter go to this school and I am very happy with the love, care and dedication of her teachers. The atmosphere in the school is very positive and I am happy with the quality of education.

This school has become an excellent place for my child over the years. We had some Management problems last year but are all resolved and the school has hired a much better staff. Now I have 2 of my kids here instead of one. I'm very happy with this school.

utterly shocked at other reviews, i have had my son here for 2 years . the first year was wonderful, then we had a change in management and also every week there is a new issue. no extracurricular activities, arabic teacher resigned and now they want to remove my sons teacher in the middle of school year with no warning. dont put your child here, run the other way!

My two children has gone to this school. A perfect school for putting a strong foundation. I was very happy with the school and encourage parents to send their children to this school, specially in the early grades.

'My two daughters study in this school and have gone to Peace Tearace Academy since Kindergarten. PTA is a school where the children are encouraged to do their personal best. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is good and loving. She is polite and a great adminstrator.

Last modified Peace Terrace Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8