Fremont, CA

Posted April 26, 2015
My daughter has been attending this school for about a year and half. She is in Mrs.Anderson's class. She absolutely loves her teacher. They have class rotation and she goes to Mrs.McDonnell for language. I'm amazed at how much she improved. I'm thankful to both of them for turning my little girl into a confident and budding writer. Love this school.

Posted April 25, 2015
My older child has been at Maloney for 5 years, and this year has really been a great year at the school. I'm very happy with how my child's last two teachers communicated home both about academics and social/behavior issues, and put in extra effort to challenge them even while dealing with multiple students just starting to learn English. The new prinicpal is energetic, dedicated, and handles discipline Like A Boss. Many parent volunteers help out in classrooms, and it seems like the parent group tries to include all the different families at the school. The kids go to computer lab, PE, science lab, and library every week. Older students can get on a tech challenge or basketball team, and all 6th graders go to science camp. After school, a teacher started an anime club this year and for extra fees band, Mad Science, and drawing lessons are offered. The first few years here, I wasn't as happy with Maloney because it seemed like it was a waystation for nearby schools that were doing better, and it was disruptive and unstable for kids to come and go all the time. I'm more impressed with the school in recent years and plan to transfer my younger child to Maloney.

Posted November 05, 2014
We had some reservation for this school. Being new in the state and the rating being 7 made us paranoid. But this school is super awesome.My daughter loves Mrs Anderson and the other staff. I have seen lots of improvement in here academics in just 2 months. Mr wood is quiet congenial and accessible. I would rate this school 10/10.

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter goes to Maloney elementary and she loves it. I love small schools,because it gives you a chance to really get to know everybody. My daughter has Mrs Nebris and absolutely loves her, me to she always calls me when I have a question and she always keeps me in the loop with my daughter. I have nothing but good things to say about Maloney.

Tom Maloney Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2014
My son loves his teacher and I like the way teacher clarifies the topic and clear all his doubts and questions in his eager mind. I love the raising a reader program that encourages students for reading.

Tom Maloney Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
My daughter goes to this school in 3rd grade. This school is good and it jumped its API rating 25 up this year. I found the school staff very good and helpful.

Tom Maloney Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2013
Maloney is a warm and friendly school, that comforts parents when dropping off their child, knowing they are in good hands. Their student council is very good, and the students elected show great leadership and definately know their stuff. However, this school lacks incentives, causing students not to do so good. Also, the high achievers of this school hardly get recognition, only a certificate and a chance to go up on stage that lasts about two minutes. If this continues, many of the students will feel like there is no point in achieving, so what's the point?

Posted March 04, 2013
The teachers are great at Maloney, very attentive, caring and good communicators. I've enjoyed working with both of my daughters' teachers, and there is even a couple who have made positive lasting impressions on my kids. Kudos to Maloney for hiring and keeping the good ones.

Tom Maloney Elementary School 1

Posted December 12, 2012
Good Teachers. Bad principal. She is not involved with anything going on in the school. Has no emotions for children. Rude. No after school programs.

Posted September 12, 2012
My daughter is on her 3rd school year at Maloney and I must say that I am very pleased with all of her teachers and the involvement they have with each child. The kids at the school are kind to each other and the school has a sense of community. The school and principal also embrace diversity which is something that is very important to me as a parent. Overall, I would recommend this school as a parent.

Tom Maloney Elementary School
38700 Logan Drive, Fremont, CA  94536
Last modified Tom Maloney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tom Maloney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top