Posted November 05, 2014
We had some reservation for this school. Being new in the state and the rating being 7 made us paranoid. But this school is super awesome.My daughter loves Mrs Anderson and the other staff. I have seen lots of improvement in here academics in just 2 months. Mr wood is quiet congenial and accessible. I would rate this school 10/10.

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter goes to Maloney elementary and she loves it. I love small schools,because it gives you a chance to really get to know everybody. My daughter has Mrs Nebris and absolutely loves her, me to she always calls me when I have a question and she always keeps me in the loop with my daughter. I have nothing but good things to say about Maloney.

Posted April 19, 2014
My son loves his teacher and I like the way teacher clarifies the topic and clear all his doubts and questions in his eager mind. I love the raising a reader program that encourages students for reading.

Posted April 18, 2014
My daughter goes to this school in 3rd grade. This school is good and it jumped its API rating 25 up this year. I found the school staff very good and helpful.

Tom Maloney Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2013
Maloney is a warm and friendly school, that comforts parents when dropping off their child, knowing they are in good hands. Their student council is very good, and the students elected show great leadership and definately know their stuff. However, this school lacks incentives, causing students not to do so good. Also, the high achievers of this school hardly get recognition, only a certificate and a chance to go up on stage that lasts about two minutes. If this continues, many of the students will feel like there is no point in achieving, so what's the point?

Posted March 04, 2013
The teachers are great at Maloney, very attentive, caring and good communicators. I've enjoyed working with both of my daughters' teachers, and there is even a couple who have made positive lasting impressions on my kids. Kudos to Maloney for hiring and keeping the good ones.

Tom Maloney Elementary School 1

Posted December 12, 2012
Good Teachers. Bad principal. She is not involved with anything going on in the school. Has no emotions for children. Rude. No after school programs.

Posted September 12, 2012
My daughter is on her 3rd school year at Maloney and I must say that I am very pleased with all of her teachers and the involvement they have with each child. The kids at the school are kind to each other and the school has a sense of community. The school and principal also embrace diversity which is something that is very important to me as a parent. Overall, I would recommend this school as a parent.

Posted August 12, 2012
My kids love it here. Teachers are very nice and friendly. They try to bring out the best in every child.

Posted April 20, 2012
this school have nice teacher and my child's teacher is a nice teacher and i really like this school

Tom Maloney Elementary School
38700 Logan Drive, Fremont, CA  94536
Last modified Tom Maloney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tom Maloney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top