K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Before I came to Central Valley Christian Academy, life was really hard for me. I have Tourette s Syndrome, and kids at the public school made fun of me and picked on me because I was an easy target. This made my life very difficult. Every night and a lot of the day, I would wake up depressed and go to sleep depressed. However, at CVCA, another student made friends with me the first day. He was the first classmate to ever make me feel accepted. The teachers are amazing to me. They completely understand and never make me feel bad when I struggle or am having an off day. At CVCA, the kids and teachers are not only my friends, but now, they are my family.

CVCA is an excellent school for kids who need a little extra support or just don't enjoy the cookie-cutter education that public schools gives. The teachers provide discipline and instruction based on each student's needs. While there may be a negative review from one disgruntled student, there's a reason there are so many positive reviews from parents. CVCA is a school where education is about developing the whole person and teachers care about students like they are their own kids.

Not a quality education. Rather than being supportive, staff members intimidate and bully the students to finish their work. All the other reviews are from parents, but I attended this school and can say that this school lacks the ability to effectively teach high school. A remedial education, at best.

CVCA has been a blessing to my son and I. This is the school for the child who can't get thier needs met in the average classroom. They provide individual lesson plans based on the childs ability to learn and progress delivered in a loving caring environment.Community field trips, ASL lessons, hortticulture, sewing, physical education and art in a non-denominational christain setting. My son cries if he has to miss school, I couldn't ask for more

This school and staff has blessed my family.

We love this school. Every child is treate with respect from the teachers an other children.

I love this school there are 0 gangsters they have lots of fun field trips and are christ centered. I love it!

This is a small unique developmental school that can fit the needs of any child.

Last modified Central Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12