Fresno, CA
Students enrolled: 3,972

Central High East Campus 4

Posted October 15, 2014
My son is a sophomore at West campus. He has had nothing but amazing instructors. Each teacher has been responsive to me when I have a concern or question. They are incredibly helpful and have gone above and beyond in helping my son. Of course there are things I would like to see changed in the overall focus of the school and its vision but I know that my student's experience there thus far has been a very positive one.

Central High East Campus 1

Posted February 27, 2011
The teachers don't teach properly and the students don't behave properly. I am currently a senior and I can't wait until I graduate and go to a University with a proper educational environment. I've seen kids get arrested at this school, graffiti on walls, I have been offered marijuana, seen fights, seen many pregnant students, I even saw students about to have sex after school. This is a school I will NEVER send my future children too.

Central High East Campus 1

Posted January 05, 2011
Central High does not emphasize college attendance. Students are not counseled in college requirements beginning in the 9th grade. During their senior years, students MAY get attention from a knowledgeable counselor if they hound the counselor. 3 people I know who got accepted to UC's, who graduated at the top of their classes, have returned home saying that they were at a disadvantage and they felt their high school failed to prepare them for college level work. One senior, who asked for a letter of recommendation, had to ask 3 times to see the letter, finally got a copy and the letter was poorly written and had about 10 spelling errors. An elementary school student could have written a better letter. If your child is college bound, you are better off at a charter school or a high school in Fresno Unif. Do your research.

Posted September 20, 2010
I am a graduate of the original Central Highschool and have since watched my children attend and graduate from a Central Unified school. i am a very spirited and dedicated parent. My children and neighbors education is a top priority in this district. We started as a small union and have grown very quickly to a top rated district. With every school there is some bad apples but as a whole, we are grounded and are commited to achieving the same goal, which is educating and producing productive young adults.

Posted September 27, 2009
It is a true socio,economic example of California. It works hard to let all be involved in activities they would like to be.

Central High East Campus 3

Posted September 01, 2009
The school is Okay. I think that the school needs to invest in hiring more black teachers from outside the Fresno area.

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted August 18, 2009
central is the best school ever...the teacher nd administration are great...very familiar atmosphere....

Posted March 30, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008

Central High East Campus
3535 North Cornelia Avenue, Fresno, CA  93722
Last modified Central High East Campus is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High East Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top