Fresno, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 11, 2014
You cannot find a better school. Every aspect of the school ispraise-worthy: committed teachers and administration, well rounded curriculum, diverse student body, plays, art, music, sports (recreational and competitive), chess, Science NIght, back to school ice cream social, a music "residency" for 4th graders, edicated computer and science labs and teachers . . .. If you have the opportunity to send your children to Manchester, send them!.

Posted April 14, 2014
I am currently a sixth grader in Manchester GATE school.Manchester is a great and fabulous school i have gone there for three years and every single one has been great. I love all the teachers but the worst teachers are the fifth grade teacher i recommend Mrs.Writing she is the best i wasn't lucky enough to get her but i know she is nice.I also recommend Mr. Gallagher he is the best of the best 6th grade teachers ever GET HIM. But what really tied this school together is the principle he is great sadly he is retiring this year so the vice principle is taking over she is okay wont be the same but i really don't know Overall MAnchester Gate is one of the best schools u can go to

Posted October 27, 2013
I am the parent of a child that has attended Manchester Gate for 4 years. It has been an amazing educational experience. The teachers are phenomenal and the administration is incredible--great leadership. Both teachers and administration care about the success of each student. Some extra benefits that make this school one of the best: the school's population is culturally diverse; there is a terrific noon-league sports program open to all students that wish to participate; there is a strong music program (concert and jazz band, orchestra, chorus), competitive sports programs, etc. This school is safe, welcoming, and always doing the right thing for the students and their families. I am proud to be a Manchester Gate family.

Posted October 26, 2013
Manchester is simply amazing. Not only does it provide an academically challenging curriculum, it promotes critical thinking as well, while making students feel like they are human, and important. Best of all, the bright and interesting children at this school love every moment of their education. The teachers have brilliantly pulled the wool over their students eyes, and made learning fun and engaging. My only regret about sending my daughter to this school is that I didn't send her sooner.

Posted August 16, 2013
Our daughter has gone to Manchester GATE since 3rd Grade. This school has great funding support and is able to offer the students many field trips, a staffed computer & science labs as well as other enrichment activities. The principal is a positive force and many of the teachers at Manchester are fantastic!

Posted August 08, 2013
I love this school for my son! He's been in since 2nd grade and will be a 6th grader this year. Teachers are so dedicated and creative. Parents are supportive. Mr. Painter is so involved with every program and is so visible at events. He knows all the kids by name and they love him!

Posted January 15, 2013
The school is great kids are awesome and the staff is wonderful. My child attended this school 5-6th grade and so far this year we have had a an awesome Teacher but 5th grade was horrilbe my motherly instinct told me there was something wrong with a certain teacher and now due to the fact that I didn't follow my instinct my daughter was affected and therefore did not get into edison computech. She went from a 4.0 to a 1.2 Mrs. Alethea Traskin is horrible horrible teacher.. I'm sorry to say she does not belong at Manchester Gate...

Posted November 12, 2012
This is an amazing school with an excellent principal, teachers, and staff. Every kid who goes there never wants to leave Manchester.

Posted February 28, 2012
I love this school. I love the teachers. I love the principal and vice principal. This is, by far, the best school in Fresno.

Posted October 19, 2011
I'm not sure what else I can add to these wonderful reviews of Manchester GATE. It really is all that! Great school, great teachers, great students and great principal...he really sets the tone for the school and he does a fantastic job.

Manchester Gate
2307 East Dakota Avenue, Fresno, CA  93726
Last modified Manchester Gate is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manchester Gate Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top