Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Thomas Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2012
Our children went to Thomas for 2 years and I really wanted it to work out because most of the teachers are great and we live very close by! However, The office staff is VERY rude and disrespectful. The administrators only care about test scores and the top notch students. Classes are way to full and they do not follow through on promises to help serve individual needs of students.

Posted August 15, 2012
I have a 4th grader here and now a new Kindergartner. This school is great, and the teachers are wonderful!

Posted June 06, 2008
My two daughters have attended Thomas since Kindergarten; they are currently finishing up 2nd and 4th grade right now. They both have very different academic needs: one has special needs and was evaluated by Thomas' professionals and now receives services to help her. My other daughter is academically advanced and the teachers at Thomas have worked to keep her challenged. Both are quite happy at this school. My husband and I are involved in Boosters and School Site Council. We give volunteer time to Thomas, and we reap the benefits. All the staff members are excellent educators and caring people. I always dreamed of my kids being able to attend a neighborhood school, and Thomas is one of the best!!!

Posted May 22, 2008
Both my daughter and son have attended Thomas and our experience has been that everyone from the custodian to the principal truly care about kids. Thomas received recognition as a California Distinguished School recently and we feel it was well deserved. The parent group on campus is very involved providing funds for many campus improvements and activities for children. Thomas has an excellent group of educators who enjoy teaching and make learning fun. Our kids have made lasting friendships with their teachers and still visit the school to attend annual events such as Reading Adventure Day, the Annual Pancake Breakfast, and field day. I have and will continue to recommend this school to people considering moving into this neighborhood.

Posted March 13, 2008
Everyone at Thomas is truly dedicated to the students. I am a proud parent who sees first hand the quality of education at Thomas. When the Principal says that he treats and takes care of our children like his own is a true testiment of the quality of staff at our school. Even when my son is no longer a student at Thomas, I will gladly support this wonderful school in any way possible. Thank you staff for making our school a wonderful experience for our children and parents alike

Thomas Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2006
My third daughter is now attending Thomas, just like her two sisters before her. This is a nice little school, and all the teachers I've dealt with have been wonderful. I don't agree with the last review, I've found that the teachers, principal and all staff have been terrific. They have a very active organization in the Boosters, parents are highly encouraged to volunteer and all work hard to make Thomas a great learning experience for all students. My experiences with Thomas and its staff have all been good.

Thomas Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2006
This is a terrible school from office staff to teachers. Their only concern is test scores not human feelings. They do not handle conflicts well at all.

Posted September 24, 2005
This is a wonderful school to place your child in. The faculty are wonderful!

Posted September 01, 2005
Parental Involvement is great at Thomas. There is a very active booster organization. Teachers are strong and the school looks great. People here work hard!

Posted December 23, 2003
I would like to say that Thomas school is a great school. I would give it a ten stars, with great teachers and staff. Thanks to all the teachers for their hard work and their time to teach our children. It's a blessing to have such great teachers.

Thomas Elementary School
4444 North Millbrook, Fresno, CA  93726-3726
Last modified Thomas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.