Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Our children went to Thomas for 2 years and I really wanted it to work out because most of the teachers are great and we live very close by! However, The office staff is VERY rude and disrespectful. The administrators only care about test scores and the top notch students. Classes are way to full and they do not follow through on promises to help serve individual needs of students.

I have a 4th grader here and now a new Kindergartner. This school is great, and the teachers are wonderful!

My two daughters have attended Thomas since Kindergarten; they are currently finishing up 2nd and 4th grade right now. They both have very different academic needs: one has special needs and was evaluated by Thomas' professionals and now receives services to help her. My other daughter is academically advanced and the teachers at Thomas have worked to keep her challenged. Both are quite happy at this school. My husband and I are involved in Boosters and School Site Council. We give volunteer time to Thomas, and we reap the benefits. All the staff members are excellent educators and caring people. I always dreamed of my kids being able to attend a neighborhood school, and Thomas is one of the best!!!

Both my daughter and son have attended Thomas and our experience has been that everyone from the custodian to the principal truly care about kids. Thomas received recognition as a California Distinguished School recently and we feel it was well deserved. The parent group on campus is very involved providing funds for many campus improvements and activities for children. Thomas has an excellent group of educators who enjoy teaching and make learning fun. Our kids have made lasting friendships with their teachers and still visit the school to attend annual events such as Reading Adventure Day, the Annual Pancake Breakfast, and field day. I have and will continue to recommend this school to people considering moving into this neighborhood.

Everyone at Thomas is truly dedicated to the students. I am a proud parent who sees first hand the quality of education at Thomas. When the Principal says that he treats and takes care of our children like his own is a true testiment of the quality of staff at our school. Even when my son is no longer a student at Thomas, I will gladly support this wonderful school in any way possible. Thank you staff for making our school a wonderful experience for our children and parents alike

Last modified Thomas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.