Bad
Good

As a former school, I have to say I this was one of the best 2 years of my life. Obviously there is drama and all that but overall, I thought the the school was wonderful. The staff/teachers here are good and supportive. I made tons of new friends and I improve on my violin dramatically. The only 2 things that I would say that sucks about this school is that #1. There are no sports. Just normal P.E (which wasn't that bad). The P.E teachers are cool and trust me, you'll have tons of fun. A mile per week usually. You change in the locker room, no showers. #2. They don't have that much electives, but next year (11-12), they're gonna have all of the fun stuff. I find it interesting how they have the fun electives (drama....etc) the year that I leave :( Overall, I recommend this school to anyone! And if you're a new scrubby (7th grader) with no friends, don't worry. You'll make tons of good friends :) Good luck and have fun!

I would like to thank the school security for taking so good care of our sons property. Thank You Alex. We just relocated from Europe, and our son Axel forgot his bike on friday. We went to look for it, and thought it was stolen. So we were very sad and disillusioned. Until we found out monday morning that Alex, the custodian had taken care of the bike, and put it in a safe place. Thank you very much. This gives us and our son a good feeling of security.

Honestly, I've just graduated from Lake on 2009. I think overall Lake is a good school. The only thing i really dislike about it is that there are some Lake teachers that has favorites (favorite students). Those whose has favorites would sometimes accuse students that they dislike even though they did nothing wrong. Other teachers are really nice, they tend to be patient with their students & give out second chances for their students to be more successful. Please note that I've graduated as a student who has always stayed on Honors Roll & i did not just say some/most teachers have favorites because I've hated them. I'm not the only one who thinks they have favorites. Almost 1/3 of the school knows it's a fact. Lake has favorites!!! If your kid happens to attend Lake, then ask him/her if they've met any teacher that has favorites.

Graduated many years ago. My late teens were a very difficult time for me, however, the councilors and teachers at lake never gave up on me and encourage me to never give up on my dreams. I graduated on time and continued on to collage. I now consider myself very successful and live a very comfortable life while still accomplishing goals I never thought I could achieve.

Lake Intermediate is incredible, with their amazing test scores and great students, I wouldn't want my child to miss out going here. They'll be entering Lake Intermediate next year.

Lake Intermediate and the staff are wonderful! My child just entered this year and their responsiveness to both my and my child's concerns/requests have been terrific. Many Thanks!

Last modified Louis Lake Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.