Bad
Good

I registered my grandaughter at Alamitos school on Friday 8-26-16 and I have to commend the way the staff handled all the student in line to pick up their school schedules. The school was very organized and made this a pleasant experience. All the staff went out of their way to help and Nancy did an exceptional job in making my grandaughter feel welcomed. Nancy took the time to help us register on line and showed me how to use the parent portal and with her help and the rest of the staff there to guide us through it my grandaughter is now excited rather than having a fear about going to school there. THUMBS UP ALAMITOS

This school was great, the Principle and Vice principle were very nice and tried to help students succeed and help them if they get bullied. The teachers teach very well and helps students if they don't understand something.. The music program here is very good and has a very nice teacher. This school is kinda old and most classroom don't have air conditioner. But overall, kids gets pretty good grades here and the teachers and staffs are very friendly.

I used to go to this school and I feel that this is probably the best jr high.Now I go to Orange View and it seem like the students get into more trouble I think the reason for this is because the students in Alamitos feel more free so they cause less trouble.But in Orange View they seem to cause a lot more trouble because they feel like the school is to closed in and feel less free to do things and that makes them believe that if they get into trouble the teachers wouldn't mind and will let them get out of it

This school is so fun! Alamitos Intermidiate is the first school I ever went to in USA cause I came on 2011 but I feel like this is the best school I ever had. But bad the bad thing is they don't allow lockers. I had to carried my heavy books with me all days.

Alamitos Intermediate deserves a five star rating because of best education, nice teachers, and very strict discipline.

This was my first public school and so far it's been a great experience, I love all the teachers.

My granddaughter started this school year and loves the music program.

Alamitos Intermediate School is an amazing school that helps students find their academic qualities and helps them prepare students for high school and for thier futures.

This school is awesome. The teachers are really nice and helpful and they really help us a lot. It's really fun. :)

This is a nice school. i think they discipline us very well and do the best they can.

Last modified Alamitos Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.