Garden Grove, CA

Posted February 19, 2015
This school was great, the Principle and Vice principle were very nice and tried to help students succeed and help them if they get bullied. The teachers teach very well and helps students if they don't understand something.. The music program here is very good and has a very nice teacher. This school is kinda old and most classroom don't have air conditioner. But overall, kids gets pretty good grades here and the teachers and staffs are very friendly.

Posted May 11, 2014
I used to go to this school and I feel that this is probably the best jr high.Now I go to Orange View and it seem like the students get into more trouble I think the reason for this is because the students in Alamitos feel more free so they cause less trouble.But in Orange View they seem to cause a lot more trouble because they feel like the school is to closed in and feel less free to do things and that makes them believe that if they get into trouble the teachers wouldn't mind and will let them get out of it

Alamitos Intermediate School 4

Posted December 04, 2012
This school is so fun! Alamitos Intermidiate is the first school I ever went to in USA cause I came on 2011 but I feel like this is the best school I ever had. But bad the bad thing is they don't allow lockers. I had to carried my heavy books with me all days.

Posted October 14, 2012
Alamitos Intermediate deserves a five star rating because of best education, nice teachers, and very strict discipline.

Posted January 20, 2012
This was my first public school and so far it's been a great experience, I love all the teachers.

Posted January 11, 2010

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted December 05, 2009

Alamitos Intermediate School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
My granddaughter started this school year and loves the music program.

Alamitos Intermediate School 1

Posted December 21, 2008

Alamitos Intermediate School
12381 Dale Street, Garden Grove, CA  92841
Last modified Alamitos Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alamitos Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top