Garden Grove, CA

Posted April 07, 2014
Let me tell you something about this school. I went to this school about 6 years ago and the experience was great. The teachers were all amazing and helpful through what seemed like a breeze. On the playground, it felt like one big family reunion every single day. This school is great in the way it cares for each child and educating him or her to his or her greatest potential.

Posted August 27, 2013
the school is great. on my first year the teachers and students were so kind and caring to me. the principal is awesome . this year they got a new principal and his name is George Martinez. he is awesome! the school year was the best and i can't wait for another year .our mascot animal is a panther and panthers are like awesome! we have a reading thing called AR . it helps you become a better at reading and everything. If anybody does something wrong we will always have a punishment . Thomas Paine is a little school , but has a lot of spirit and we would try our best to win 5,000 because we love our school so much. if we did win i would be so happy and that i would totally be greatful. Thomas Paine is the coolest school ever and is the highlight of my life .

Posted June 20, 2012
This is a great school is my first year and the all staff help me so much with my little daughter.persons very nice.100% satisfactory experience.

Posted November 01, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009

Thomas Paine Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2008
This school always tries to help people who need help. They care for students and the teachers are very nice. They have a 5k race which really benefits their excersing.

Posted March 19, 2008

Thomas Paine Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2005
This is our third year at Thomas Paine - We love it! The quality of teachers there are great! Because our school divides students in classes up into different reading and math groups according to their level, students are not limited to only one teacher all year. My children and I appreciate that they are challenged on their own level and they also have the opportunity to learn from other great teachers. There are no 'organized' sports but, the principal and other teachers have organized a 5K Friday. Each week the students train for a 5K Run held at the end of the year. Paine has a Band, Orchestra, Chorus and Art Masters classes. This year (05-06) is also a pilot year for a Steel Drum Mentoring Outreach program that will be held after school. PTO is in place but needs more parents who are willing to make a difference.

Thomas Paine Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2005
- a former student
I believe this is one of the best sachools in the distric. The principal is not only caring to the students, But involved, and gives proper punishment when needed. Most teachers will help the students, when they need more help. They have plenty of programs, For those students who are underachivers. They all help out and participate.

Thomas Paine Elementary School
15792 Ward Street, Garden Grove, CA  92843
Last modified Thomas Paine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Paine Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top