Bad
Good

Let me tell you something about this school. I went to this school about 6 years ago and the experience was great. The teachers were all amazing and helpful through what seemed like a breeze. On the playground, it felt like one big family reunion every single day. This school is great in the way it cares for each child and educating him or her to his or her greatest potential.

the school is great. on my first year the teachers and students were so kind and caring to me. the principal is awesome . this year they got a new principal and his name is George Martinez. he is awesome! the school year was the best and i can't wait for another year .our mascot animal is a panther and panthers are like awesome! we have a reading thing called AR . it helps you become a better at reading and everything. If anybody does something wrong we will always have a punishment . Thomas Paine is a little school , but has a lot of spirit and we would try our best to win 5,000 because we love our school so much. if we did win i would be so happy and that i would totally be greatful. Thomas Paine is the coolest school ever and is the highlight of my life .

This is a great school is my first year and the all staff help me so much with my little daughter.persons very nice.100% satisfactory experience.

This school always tries to help people who need help. They care for students and the teachers are very nice. They have a 5k race which really benefits their excersing.

Last modified Thomas Paine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.