Garden Grove, CA

Woodbury Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2007
I think this is a great school because the teachers care so much about this school. The principal is always trying to make this school the best.

Woodbury Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2006
My son was a transfer student from another school in the same district. It has been an incredibly awful experience for him at this school. The principal needs to take some child psycology classes to be more atuned to children with possible disorders beyond simple behavior problems. The disapline is 90% punishment and 10% reward. The teachers leave a bit to be desired as well.

Woodbury Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2005
This school has not created the school environment that I want for my children. There is barely any parental involvement and there isn't a big list of extracurricular activities. I pulled my kids out.

Woodbury Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2003
All around Woodbury is a great school. I give great credit to the teachers who are some of the most caring, devoted teachers I have had contact with. I think more communication from the principle to parents would be good - but as I said overall a great school.

Woodbury Elementary School
11362 Woodbury Road, Garden Grove, CA  92843
Last modified Woodbury Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodbury Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top