Posted February 21, 2011
I have two children who have attended St. Callistus since kindergarten. One is an eighth grader and the other is in the fifth grade. I am pleased with how well this school has prepared my children for success in high school and beyond. The children who attend St. Callistus are bright and very well mannered. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted March 18, 2010

Posted February 05, 2008

Christ Cathedral Academy 2

Posted July 18, 2006

Christ Cathedral Academy 4

Posted May 27, 2005
I am impressed with second grade teacher, Wendy Lee. She is a great asset to this school and has put 110% into her student's education. The school is safety awareness and I like the closed campus, so no intruders can pass without being noticed. I can not comment on the school's academic overall since I do not know how demanding the upper grade teachers are. I do know that the students will excel academically depending on the teacher for the specific grade. I am also impress with the discipline in this school by way of conduct referrals. However, it would be good to have the school post their standardizing testing scores for parents to view.

Christ Cathedral Academy
13280 Chapman Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92840
Last modified Christ Cathedral Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Christ Cathedral Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top