Glendale, CA
Students enrolled: 1,250

Posted November 22, 2013
It is my 1st year here (6th) and so far it is AWSOME!:) I like how the principals all work together and the teachers all really have spirit in teaching. I especially love my Thea hers who are funny. At first I was scared, but it is a really great school. :D

Posted August 21, 2013
It's actually my first year at Wilson. I just graduated from J.H.Moore elementary school. I'm very excited to go to the school. I here the IB classes are great there. I visited the school on a field trip to see what the graduating 5th grade classes were expecting. The IB children have a lot more privileges than the average students. If you got accepted to the international bachelorette program you would be quite happy. Luckily I got accepted and now I'm very ecstatic to be there. During my visit I saw the separate lunchrooms and gyms to separate the young lady and gentlemen they are both equal. The school lockers were quite colorful and looked fantastic. This school should be very proud.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 1

Posted August 12, 2012
Honestly, I had one of the worst experiences of my life at this school. I was new to the school during my 8th grade year and the staff did absolutely nothing to make me feel at home, they didn't even tell me something as simple as to where my classes were located! The academics were good, but the student life was just something else.

Posted June 22, 2012
My daughter just graduated this year june 14 2012 and was awarded with torch and laurel (3.5 above average). She came from a private school and transfered here 6th grade. She had a hard time adjusting a little in the beggining but now had accumulated lots of friends and self confidence. She even won a trip to KOREA with other 10 kids this year for an essay writting contest that was provided by Korea Sister assc and GUSD. I am happy I sent her here!

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 4

Posted March 12, 2012
My daughter started at this school in the 7th grade. I was so impressed with her grades that I allowed her to finish her last year of middle school here. So far, I'm not disappointed in my decision. She continues to excel where her grades are concerned. I like the challenge this school offers my daughter because thats what she needs in order to stay focus. I like how the school is ran, the staff and even the parents involvement. Whenever I have a concern, no matter who I take the concern to, I get a quick response. I'm comparing this school to other schools my daughter has attended in the past which would include private and charter schools but this is the second and only public school she's ever attended. I am really happy with this school.

Posted March 11, 2012
I go to school here, and I have nothing to complain about it. This is a good school if you are interested in the arts (choir, drama, art, music, etc). WMS has a great PE department. The football team only lost 1 game out of 5 seasons. This school is really a good school.

Posted September 30, 2011
I graduated from the 8th grade last year and I miss this school so much!! The teachers were AWESOME and they managed to teach well without loading us with a ton of homework. Most of the students are very smart in Wilson, so the campus and classrooms are mostly perfectly clean. The most important thing that I love about this school was that the campus was tied together. All the students supported each other, especially in sport activities. I remember when I was on the track team, and at the track meet, there where like a ton of wilson knights there (and like no one from rosemont, roosevelt, or toll) and they cheered us on SO MUCH! There are a bunch of school activities that are a lot of fun like the Turkey Bowl (when faculaty and students play footbal), there are a buch of long snack activities . and the best part is that they reward you at the end for all the hard work we did. A couple of weeks before graduation, we have an awards ceremony, where students read speeches, and are rewarded for their good grades with medals and certificates. all in all Wilson is the best school ever!! GO KNIGHTS!!!!!

Posted March 14, 2010

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 1

Posted September 22, 2009

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
HEY HEY HEY im in the 8th grade at wilson middle school...wilson is a great school...i was supposed to go to rosemont middle school in la crescenat(GUSD) but beacause of the large population there they couldnt accept me...(oh and i live in tujunga which isnt even GUSD and wilson still accepted me!!! Im so thankfull to all my teachers and friends...I highly recommend this school to a student ready to have fun and learn @ the same time

Woodrow Wilson Middle School
1221 Monterey Road, Glendale, CA  91206
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top