1-8|Private

Bad
Good

Excellent school! My three children are very happy with staff and students. As for not well mannered kids, clicks or other negative comments others have made. I just need to say that there are clicks and bad mannered, bullying everywhere. We as parents need to educate and assist our children with these issues. As far as diversity is concerned, chamlian has given my kids a sense if belonging and confidence.

My child spent several years at Chamlian and now attends a public school. Why the change? As someone else here remarked, there is far too much drama at the school --- kids bullying kids, parents bullying parents, cliques, and a generally unhealthy atmosphere that does not reflect the real world. The student body is ALL Armenian and so is the faculty with the possible exception of maybe one teacher. And while some people may prefer this, it is simply not what the real world is about, especially now that things are becoming more ethnically diverse. The best thing that Chamlan offers--as does any private school-- is a controlled environment. The academics at Chamlian are substandard compared to what my child now receives in a public school. To be fair, some of the Chamlian faculty and administration are nice people with good intentons, but the bottom line is that my child is doing much better personally and academically in a public school where there is far less drama and social snobbery. I am aware of several children being taken out of Chamlian and enrolled in public schools, yet Chamlian failed to address the underlying causes of these student withdrawals.

I had my daughter go here for 6 years, although the staff was welcoming, there was many problems with the school overall.There is too much drama,caused by the lack of nationality diversity,and the students are not well-mannered. The school has many cliques, and the school does nothing about it.

I'm so happy that I decided to send my daughter to Chamlian. Excellent teachers, staff and healthy food :) . Most important my daughter loves her school and her teachers.

My children have attended this school for the past three years. I have never seen such unprofessional and impolite staff anywhere. I wonder how they stay in business.

ive went to this school. & i dont recommend it at all. highly organized and teachers could care less. barely any activities no parental involvement.

Chamlian is a great school. It has many extracurricular activities. The teachers there are very experienced,knowledgeable,and caring. They have many strict policies, like many other private schools like hair, socks, and uniform. I goe to this school and I love it because of the sports, environment, and my teachers that I have now and in the past.

Last modified Chamlian Armenian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8