K-12|Private

Bad
Good

In today's materialistic world it is rare to find a school which truly cares about children's holistic development. This school really exceeded my expectations. Teachers are approachable & helpful. Their study material is excellent & prepares the students for the wider world after school. The school is able to develop responsible citizens with clear guide lines. Students are like one big family welcoming new comers into their midst. I would gladly recommend this school to anyone.

This school is excellent in molding the child's moral foundation which I believe would better prepare a child in the future. The school's lack of extracurricular activities is well intended, that is, the parents should seek out available sports activities in their own communities for them and their children to join and enjoy together.

Excellent school! My 3 boys graduated with high academics and are now attending different private colleges and they are doing good . I recommend this school they give a good foundation to the students and prepare them for the future. Great job teachers!

Terrible school. Makes people close minded, with many close minded teachers there. Doesn't expose students to anything but their close minded ness and education there is terrible.

My child is very happy in GAE. He is learning a lot and is getting a lot of good attention from his teachers. GAE has very friendly and caring staff and teachers.

It is a socially excepting school and good for my child! His grade point average is a 3.1 which is much better than what he was doing in his other school. I am also impressed with most of the teachers.

I attended Glendale Academy from second grade until I graduated. Finally after I graduated from GAA I realized how much more academically prepared I was in comparison to other peers graduating the same year from other High schools. The Academic programs are top notch because although I wasn't a straight A student I still find myself more prepared in college than most. The extracurricular have been going down hill because of the lack of incoming students. The problem with a small school is the lack of students with interest to join the after school programs. As for parent involvement, I noticed that if a parent wants to be involved they can be. It's mostly the parents who choose not to be involved. I must say though, the cafeteria food is really horrible. I always brought food from home. Not very appetizing or healthy.

Last modified Glendale Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12