Bad
Good

Posted November 14, 2012
This is a great school.The principal Mrs.Free is very efficient, dedicated and such a nice person. The staff is great especially Ms.Rhea is very polite and cooperative. Teachers are great, especially Mrs.Wiltfong, a fourth grade teacher very efficient and adorable hardworking teacher. No doubt,, this is a great school in Granada Hills.

Posted July 18, 2011
This is a great school. Staff is very helpful!!! I've had a great experinece in the 2 years that my son has been attending this school. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 12, 2011
So glad I did my research before sending my son here over 2 years ago now. I'm very pleased with my decision, they have a YMCA on site, great after school programs, Mad Science that my son absolutely loves and an overall sense that they really do strive for excellence and a family feel. Mrs Mahalatti noticed a little trouble with my son's reading and recommended him into a reading program which was tons of help.

Posted February 07, 2011
TERRIFIC TEACHERS AND STAFF. A REAL COMMUNIITY SCHOOL. NEW PRINCIPAL IS CARING. LOVE THE MORNING DROP-OFF PROGRAM. NOTHING BEATS THIS GREAT SCHOOL

Posted March 17, 2010
Just using this as an oportunity to share witheveryone: Im a parent of 4 Boys that 3 graduated from Danube and my last one is Graduating this year!!!!! Thank you to the best school principal Ms. Geier such blessing to have you and thank you for the quality work of your teachers! This year as a big reward having Ms Carrillo as my child's teacher is truly an honor, I see her dedication her passion for teaching and her support and kindness as a person. Can't thank you enogh for the big steps of advance that my son has taken, not only that but he feels secure, confiident and good about him self! you guys are a great teem!

Posted April 16, 2009
starting out last year as parents of a 5 year old and as nervous as we were visiting the various schools, Danube Elementary proved to be an excellent choice. The Principal, K Teachers and facalty could not be more informed and prepaired to inspire the children. My child is acheiving her goals in reading and writing among others and we are blessed to have come into contact with such an academically enriched program. Thank you all

Posted March 10, 2009
As a parent of a 3rd Grader and a Kinder student, I can not stop talking about the school. I am very blessed to be a part of such institution. From Mrs. Geier to the last employee employee at Danube, that takes care of my kids, Thank You, you are truly our second family. My husband and I are very proud to be a part of it. To the PTA members and parents involved, thank you, I really see the change from few years ago, great team now!! And we can not forget the awards, that just speak for themselves! CONGRATULATIONS!

Posted December 19, 2008
This is the first year my daughter has been at Danube, she is Special Needs, she is advancing on a daily basis, this school has been a blessing to my daughter and our family.

Posted September 26, 2008
as a parent of a kinder student ,a 3rd grader and of a graduate of the school i would like to say i am very pleased to be a part of such a wonderful school

Posted July 28, 2008
My fifth grade child just graduated & attended Danube since Kinder, he absolutely LOVED Danube. The principal, teachers, students & staff are truly the best. I had heard a few bad things before about the PTA, but it seems that after a few changes, it has really gotten better. I have attended a few PTA meetings, and they really try to make everyone feel welcome and at home. Not only do the teachers make an effort to connect with the children, but even the principal takes time to listen to any parent or child that has a concern or suggestion. I have 2 other children still in Danube, and I am thrilled to know they are in a great school environment. I am surprised to see some of these parents complaining about the school. I do nothing but brag about Danube to everyone. The awards Danube just received are well deserved!

11220 Danube Avenue, Granada Hills, CA  91344-4319
Last modified Danube Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.