Bad
Good

I have been at Sycamore for 1 year now and it has been fantastic except one teacher, but other than that I have met alot of nice kids that are older than me and I only encountered 1 bully that I can really remember but ive known this person since before she went to Sycamore. I would like to point out four excellent teachers there Ms. Guzman, Mrs. Argetsinger, Mrs. Graves, and Mrs. Hepworth.

I brought my daughter to Sycamore from Live Oak I have not had any problems with the staff or principal not addressing bullying....my daughter was bullied by one girl and it was handled immediately...Live Oak on the other hand was a problem from 3rd grade until I took her out in 7th. my experience with the gridley schools has been great.

WE HAD TO PULL OUR CHILD OUT BECAUSE OF BULLYING TOO! I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GET AN ATTORNEY - WE DID AND ARE DAYS AWAY FROM THROWING A LAWSUIT ON THE DISTRICT, AND THATS ALL I CAN SAY ON HERE!

My kid school is scycamore middle school I have reported my child being bulled by one after another nothing now on the december the same girle jumped her and some boy kicking her in places the not have but they put this on a phone now the staff acting as head call my daughter the bully but she jump had to go to the doctor what's wrong with them lack of conern. She miss a party at school she bigger then girl when here a year mydaughter a good loving kid never get into trouble since she been here she have been bulled at this school I thinking bout taking here out she don't look happy like she used to

As far as schools go, I think Sycamore Middle School is above average. We had a problem with bullying in the 6th grade and it was handled very appropriately and expeditiously. :)

This is one of the worst Middle Schools that I have ever had to deal with. One of the biggest problem(s) with this school is the Administrative Staff's lack of urgency and actions around bullying. Their lackadaisical approach to such a serious problem has forced us to not only give up on this school but now where faced a sick/depressed teen that wants nothing to do with his education but this excuse of a school. We will be happly transfering....thanks Sycamore for your lack of action in such a serious matter :-(

The principal is very mean and unfair. At the spelling bee one spelled the word right and the principal said it was not correct. The word was amendment, the principal thought he said a T instead of a D, and got it wrong. All the California schools I went to have been bad. So I changed to home study. Now, i'm am exceeding at a good rate. School name is K12. Nationwide, online school. I highly recommend going to some kind of home school.

Last modified Sycamore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.