Posted September 27, 2013
I LOVE the Principal and the teachers are just WOUNDERFUL. I am proud to say that my son goes to Los Altos Elementary

Posted September 20, 2013
Love the principal, teachers, students and parents everyone is so kind always with a smile.. very happy with my daughter education:)

Posted October 12, 2010
Thee Best.....Principal......teachers......students and parents!

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted October 17, 2009
I can tell my child is learning a lot from this school. The school gives lots of homework and I find this a very effective tool for learning. Because of the great atmosphere for learning, my daughter always wants to complete her homework as soon as she gets home and then she wants to read books. I believe the school's system is helping my child learn and be an achiever. More power to this school!

Posted September 16, 2009
Los Altos Teachers and Staff are Top Notch. It truly is one of the greatest schools around.

Posted June 16, 2009

Los Altos Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2009
My sons come here from Rowland Heights for quality educasion, but teachers not very nice, and always to many homwrok, to many substitude teachers, almost every week new people come to work in my childs clasess, I worry change not good for little kids. My sister live nearby say Los Altos used to be nice school before, now too much problemess. Nice free chinese program I like, but my sons already speak chinese, but it is still nice to practice at school. There is many ask for money funrasers for PTA, parties and donations. Evrey month, jump for the heart, moving athon, or buy books, so much ask for money from childrens its not right to keep asking. Maybe school needs money for permenant teachers. This we do not like. I think next year we go back to Rowland schools, maybe Walnut, no asking for $$$ there, and scores much higher.

Los Altos Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted August 23, 2007
This school offer after-school tutoring for homework and other academic subjects. In addition to the above mentioned extracurricular activities, there are also Science Olympia and learning Chinese as a foreign language. Many parents and grandparents volunteerily and enthusiastically dedicated their time and efforts in school for students' safety and teachers' help.

Los Altos Elementary School
15565 Los Altos Drive, Hacienda Heights, CA  91745
Last modified Los Altos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Altos Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top