Bad
Good

I LOVE the Principal and the teachers are just WOUNDERFUL. I am proud to say that my son goes to Los Altos Elementary

Love the principal, teachers, students and parents everyone is so kind always with a smile.. very happy with my daughter education:)

Very good school , Principal is really nice..the staff is great........ Excellent Teacher"s ..........thank u so much

Thee Best.....Principal......teachers......students and parents!

I can tell my child is learning a lot from this school. The school gives lots of homework and I find this a very effective tool for learning. Because of the great atmosphere for learning, my daughter always wants to complete her homework as soon as she gets home and then she wants to read books. I believe the school's system is helping my child learn and be an achiever. More power to this school!

Los Altos Teachers and Staff are Top Notch. It truly is one of the greatest schools around.

My sons come here from Rowland Heights for quality educasion, but teachers not very nice, and always to many homwrok, to many substitude teachers, almost every week new people come to work in my childs clasess, I worry change not good for little kids. My sister live nearby say Los Altos used to be nice school before, now too much problemess. Nice free chinese program I like, but my sons already speak chinese, but it is still nice to practice at school. There is many ask for money funrasers for PTA, parties and donations. Evrey month, jump for the heart, moving athon, or buy books, so much ask for money from childrens its not right to keep asking. Maybe school needs money for permenant teachers. This we do not like. I think next year we go back to Rowland schools, maybe Walnut, no asking for $$$ there, and scores much higher.

This school offer after-school tutoring for homework and other academic subjects. In addition to the above mentioned extracurricular activities, there are also Science Olympia and learning Chinese as a foreign language. Many parents and grandparents volunteerily and enthusiastically dedicated their time and efforts in school for students' safety and teachers' help.

I am a new parent to the school, I am so happy with the teachers. My children are learning so much. The teachers' are kind and very giving. The atmosphere is very peaceful, i wouldn't change anything.

Last modified Los Altos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.