Hawthorne, CA

Posted August 08, 2013
My daughter second year. She is a honor roll student. She has a lot of supports from her teachers. Thank you. All the teachers

Posted March 05, 2013
My experience at Hawthorne Middle School has not been the best. The classes are extremely overcrowded and the kids are not getting all they can because of this reason. I often check my son and his friend s social websites and see many jokes about how they go to school and do nothing. I would not recommend this school; if you have the choice I would think obtaining a permit to go to another district would be much better. If you have to stay within the district it would be best to stay in close contact with your child s teachers.

Posted December 11, 2009
Hawthorne is the best school your child could ever go to! I recommend this school because here at HMS there is great teachers. It is a lot of fun. This school is a protected area. Anyone can come to this school, you should too!

Hawthorne Middle School

Posted December 09, 2008
it has great standards and very over achieving

Posted August 18, 2007
Hawthorne middle school is a wonderful school...I recommend it. It is a distinguished middle school..

Posted February 12, 2007
Hawthorne middle school is a great school. I transferred my daughter who is in the eighth grade at hms, from the inglewood middle school. I can tell the difference! my daughter is doing very well, and I think many times it is up to the child if they want to learn or not. You can't blame the school, because they are doing there job, because I can tell hms has dedicated teachers and a hardworking staff that wants to see there kids achieve!

Posted February 12, 2007
As an eight grader at hms, I love my school! I don't think parents can really say how good a school is because they don't wake up every morning to go to it. Ms. Ostensen does a great job, whether its enforcing the dress code, or making sure we know our times tables, she does her job! Go hawks!

Hawthorne Middle School 4

Posted June 26, 2006
I think this school is a good school for children. They do every thing so well so far. GOOD JOB HAWKS!

Posted March 20, 2006
This is school is deffinetly a great place to go to a transition from elementary school to middle school. Here, as an alumni, I remember, some of what I can call the best years of my life, the staff was very supportive and helped me direct my talents in the right direction.

Posted August 02, 2005
This is a good school. The teachers are dedicated to seeing your child succeed.They provide moral and support for your child.

Hawthorne Middle School
4366 West 129th Street, Hawthorne, CA  90250
Last modified Hawthorne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top