Hayward, CA

Posted May 17, 2012
I attended this school the first year it opened. Now my son is in 8th grade there. I also reccomend any student that is entering Jr. High to go there. i feel that it is the safest, and best Jr HIgh school in Hayward Ca.

Posted June 14, 2010
I am a 7th grader at a.o.m.s and i really like some of the teachers. the staff is awesome but they give a lot of homework. I really don't think I will make it to the 8th grade because their homework is tooooo HARD!!!!!! But it is a very great school for any kid to go to!

Posted September 24, 2009
My Daughter is in the 8th Grade at Ochoa and has all Gate Classes, including Geometry for the first time at Ochoa. Mr. Stephens, the school principal is great and is really focused on the students and making sure they get 110% of what they need to succeed. I love Ochoa.

Posted May 10, 2009
I am an 8th grade student currently attending a.o.m.s.. I am in geometry and I am in the G.A.T.E. program I have a 4.0 and I love the school. The choir is so much fun and we sound awesome. The teachers are mostly cool accept for one... but other than that OCHOA RULES! YOU WISH YOU WERE A BULLDOG! WOOF! WOOF WOOF!

Posted January 01, 2009
I am an 8th grader attending Ochoa Middle School and i think it's a perfectly good school. I am not in any accelerated classes but yet i still get high grades every semester especially with math witch is my worst subject. I can actually feel comfortable to be able to ask a teacher for help after school in math and my math homework. I am in the choir and i think it is amazing , i absolutely love it. The sound is also amazing. The school is very involved with many sports like football games , cheer leading , soccer , basketball , leadership and much more. I think the teachers are over all nice , i know their may be some teachers who parents dislike but i have to admit that Ochoa has the best Language Art's teachers and Math teachers also. Go bulldogs!

Posted December 23, 2008
Im a student that goes to Ochoa Middle School is realy fun

Posted November 02, 2008
My oldest daughter attends Ochoa. She is autistic and is in a special ed class. She has thoroughly enjoyed and adapted well to the school. While her cousin is there and she doesn't fret about small things, she's doing great. I'm very happy right now.

Posted February 25, 2008
As an 8th grade Honor Roll student from this school I believe that the some students attending the school are lacking sleep and knowledge. Received a certificate for having the best attendance throughout the HUSD. Very helpful teachers and guidances. Safety of the school is good. Band is improving. Choir is sensational. I;m not saying that because I am part of the group but we are doing very well.

Posted June 20, 2007
Very good school and teachers that really care about the student who wants to learn. Excellent in all aspects of education and sports.

Posted October 03, 2005
Ochoa Middles school is a great school for all types of children. The teachers are very kind and will try to help your child as best as possible. The students are always great! They are always helping their peers as taught by teachers. Their music program is one of the best! The band is great and Choir is sensational. They have gotten 1st placed overall choir in the passed years. Its a a great school.

2121 Depot Road, Hayward, CA  94545
Last modified Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top