Hayward, CA

Posted May 17, 2012
I attended this school the first year it opened. Now my son is in 8th grade there. I also reccomend any student that is entering Jr. High to go there. i feel that it is the safest, and best Jr HIgh school in Hayward Ca.

Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School 4

Posted June 14, 2010
I am a 7th grader at a.o.m.s and i really like some of the teachers. the staff is awesome but they give a lot of homework. I really don't think I will make it to the 8th grade because their homework is tooooo HARD!!!!!! But it is a very great school for any kid to go to!

Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School 4

Posted September 24, 2009
My Daughter is in the 8th Grade at Ochoa and has all Gate Classes, including Geometry for the first time at Ochoa. Mr. Stephens, the school principal is great and is really focused on the students and making sure they get 110% of what they need to succeed. I love Ochoa.

Posted September 14, 2009

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted May 13, 2009

Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School 0

Posted May 10, 2009
I am an 8th grade student currently attending a.o.m.s.. I am in geometry and I am in the G.A.T.E. program I have a 4.0 and I love the school. The choir is so much fun and we sound awesome. The teachers are mostly cool accept for one... but other than that OCHOA RULES! YOU WISH YOU WERE A BULLDOG! WOOF! WOOF WOOF!

Posted March 19, 2009

Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School 0

Posted January 01, 2009
I am an 8th grader attending Ochoa Middle School and i think it's a perfectly good school. I am not in any accelerated classes but yet i still get high grades every semester especially with math witch is my worst subject. I can actually feel comfortable to be able to ask a teacher for help after school in math and my math homework. I am in the choir and i think it is amazing , i absolutely love it. The sound is also amazing. The school is very involved with many sports like football games , cheer leading , soccer , basketball , leadership and much more. I think the teachers are over all nice , i know their may be some teachers who parents dislike but i have to admit that Ochoa has the best Language Art's teachers and Math teachers also. Go bulldogs!

Posted December 23, 2008
Im a student that goes to Ochoa Middle School is realy fun

Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School
2121 Depot Road, Hayward, CA  94545
Last modified Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top