Posted July 28, 2009
I have a son who goes to Park School since kindergarden and the teachers are very caring about their students. My son loves to go to school.

Park Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2007

Park Elementary School 3

Posted March 25, 2007
I think that sometimes a little more personal involvement on the part of the parents and teachers would go a long way. I also would like to see a some pride in the way that the school looks(paint, landscaping,etc.).

Posted May 01, 2006

Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2006

Park Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2005
The principal and many teachers are great. There is not much in the way of parent involvement.

Park Elementary School 1

Posted November 23, 2004
My 8 yeal old daughter has been going to Park Elementary for about 4years now. This school has been very dissapointing because they do not have enough resources for children with learning disabilities. My daughter suffers from audiotory processing syndrome, which requires her to have special help with her learning. They are not up to date on a lot of things either. I wish they could offer more resource for children that are slow learners.

Posted July 23, 2004

Park Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2003
I have one child who just graduated from Park Elementary and went there for 6 years and I have a child who is in the first grade at Park. It is a great school with a great staff that really cares and is open to whatever a parent may have issues with. Of course there is no perfect school, but the important thing is that I never worried when I leave my children there because there is serious monitoring there and they are serious about educating our children.

Park Elementary School
411 Larchmont Street, Hayward, CA  94540
Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.