Public charter
Hayward, CA
After care: No

Posted July 01, 2013
I just graduated from LPS Hayward, and I have appreciated everything that LPS has provided me- excellent teachers that have provided me great education, the push and motivation from faculty and staff, and the memories I have made, both educational and personally. The small environment helped me build stronger connections with my peers and teachers. All in all, LPS Hayward is a great high school. Without the help of LPS, I wouldn't be where I am today. To students looking for a school to go to or thinking of transferring, check out LPS! Although it may be "small", the academics and drive that this school has is what will help you to excel and more. The teachers are amazing people and it will be a rewarding high school journey to go here. I at first did not want to go here, but as time had progressed, I don't regret going to this school at all. I hope more students get interested to going to LPS because this school is unlike any other. Now that I am an LPS alum, I am proud to say that I am attending a UC, and it is all because of the love and support of my LPS Hayward family.

Posted January 23, 2013
This school strives to ensure every student has an equal opportunity to receive a great education. Their goal is for everyone to succeed in graduating and enter college. The principal, faculty and the students & their advisories are a close knit community. Parents are encouraged to be involved and attend monthly PGA (Parent/Guardian Association) meeting to keep up with academic & school events information. The campus is a safe and respectful environment. The teachers here come from all over and are very committed to our children & hopes everyone will eventually mature into intelligent young adults. The desire to gain admittance to any college or university is because of "everyones" efforts & hard work .

Posted February 05, 2011
I currently attend LPS and I love this place. The environment is small which allows teachers to have a closer connection with students. With a smaller class size, students get the one on one help required for them to succeed in high school. Here at LPS, student feels safe coming to school. Its a place where everyone is knows one another, even if we don't know each other by faces. We're a huge family and within this huge family, we have a smaller family. In charge of this smaller group is a teacher that is called the advisory. He/She helps the students with grades and doing what is needed to be prepared for college. Overall this school is one the greatest school in Hayward. Attending here is means there's a likelier chance of going to college because deans, teachers, staff members will do what it takes for 100% of the graduating class to go to college.

Posted May 06, 2010
I love that school, every teacher in that school gave up their bright future, because all of them are in their mid 20's to early 30's, and they have all been to wonderful universities such as Harvard, Stanford, UC Berkeley, and much more. They could have all be teaching in private schools filled with Caucasians and rich families' children in there, and become rich or things in that nature. Instead, they sacrificed their unlimited possibilities and came to us, the poor and needy children, to give us a chance to become as successful as they are. I admire all of the teachers in LPS Hayward, for their sacrifice and patience towards us. By the way, this little speech by me was not bribed nor forced in any way, it's all me. :)

Posted April 14, 2010
I go to LPS. It is a great school. The teachers are friendly and actually remember your name, and talk to you daily. LPS being so small, you get to know everyone and i mean everyone, you wont believe all the FaceBook friend request from LPS students. Defiantly a great school for you to go to and students will get the help and support they need.

Posted March 10, 2010

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009
This is the best school for a child to attend. It is not easy to get in, but once students are there. They will love it! They excel parent's expectations. They teach, motivate and prepare students for college. I am a proud parent. My daughter is a senior now. She will be transferring to UCSanDiego this coming fall.

Leadership Public Schools - Hayward
28000 Calaroga Avenue, Hayward, CA  94545
Last modified Leadership Public Schools - Hayward is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leadership Public Schools - Hayward Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top