Hemet, CA

Acacia Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2015
wow that's cool doesn't even deserve one start....the counselors do not care about the kids,neither does the principles or the teachers.There's a massive amount of bullying and nothing is being done about it. It's sad that my daughters education is being compromised.Now I have to go out of my way to change her schools all while the problem still continues.I've called the district and haven't received one call back. I spoke with the principal and nothing is being done about it.I do not know who I'm supposed to talk to anymore.Please do not send your kid here if you care about them.

Posted February 28, 2013
This school is a diamond in the rough. I believe you will find whatever you are looking for in whatever school in America...meaning - look for good and you'll find it. Look for bad, and you'll find that too. I like the education my student is receiving at Acacia Middle. The staff really care about my child. I see them appropriately addressing issues the best they can. My student is happy and learning. Thank you!

Posted April 21, 2011
Acacia is turning around. My oldest went here and did great. But when the new charter school open up I put my 6th grader in the new school. IT WAS AWFUL!! Western Center is awful the teachers dont know what they are doing. They have not done anything they promise that they would. I put my son back in Acacia and he is doing great and learning so much. Acacia rocks!!

Posted March 30, 2010
Horrible School! They Get Away With Everything! Bad Lanuguage,How They Dress This is Horrible I Would Never Recomend This School To Any Person Or Parent!
2 people found this helpful

Acacia Middle School 5

Posted October 09, 2009
teachers, administration, and staff all do there best!!! even when the district cut sports in middles in out town, Acacia teachers are stepping up putting on intramural sports on after school. Acacia ROCKS !!!! showing our Cougar PRIDE!!

Posted October 09, 2009
Acacia has a great PTA and a wonderful principal that work together to make it a special school...

Posted October 09, 2009
Acacia is a great school! Caring teachers, parents and administrators. Cougar P.R.I.D.E.!!!! (positive respectful individuals dedicated to excellence)

Posted October 09, 2009
Acacia Middle School believes that to develop the creativity, strength, and integrity existing within each of their students takes more then just average preordained standards. The teachers, PTSA volunteers and all other faculty members reach for a higher standard of education and they experience the greatest of expectations that reflect the students abilities in all the things they do. 'In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less.' --Lee Iaccoca 'Educational expectations should not derive from the arbitrary....but from the teachers who bring classrooms to life.' --Ted McCool

Posted October 09, 2009
Acacia is a wonderful place to work. The staff is amazing and the kids are great. Love going to work everyday.

Acacia Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2009
The teachers try hard and the new administration is really working at fixing Acacia's many troubles BUT the bullying there is unacceptable. It's relentless. I don't know how these kids get away with it! They use foul language like it's perfectly alright to do so, they have zero manners and target the studious children and make them miserable. My son is so unhappy I am taking him out.

1200 East Acacia Avenue, Hemet, CA  92543
Last modified Acacia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Acacia Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top