694 students|Hemet Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I feel the teachers try but they are working against the grain...I found them to be pleasant and workable.....they have a difficult chore in education basically low achievers.

Develops character: Disagree

Well my child left this place understanding how lucky he is not to be there any longer.... He wasn't a good fit nor was the school ....

after two months of attendance I gave up.....don't waste your time. Most horrible experience for not only the student but for parent as well.

wow that's cool doesn't even deserve one start....the counselors do not care about the kids,neither does the principles or the teachers.There's a massive amount of bullying and nothing is being done about it. It's sad that my daughters education is being compromised.Now I have to go out of my way to change her schools all while the problem still continues.I've called the district and haven't received one call back. I spoke with the principal and nothing is being done about it.I do not know who I'm supposed to talk to anymore.Please do not send your kid here if you care about them.

This school is a diamond in the rough. I believe you will find whatever you are looking for in whatever school in America...meaning - look for good and you'll find it. Look for bad, and you'll find that too. I like the education my student is receiving at Acacia Middle. The staff really care about my child. I see them appropriately addressing issues the best they can. My student is happy and learning. Thank you!

Acacia is turning around. My oldest went here and did great. But when the new charter school open up I put my 6th grader in the new school. IT WAS AWFUL!! Western Center is awful the teachers dont know what they are doing. They have not done anything they promise that they would. I put my son back in Acacia and he is doing great and learning so much. Acacia rocks!!

Horrible School! They Get Away With Everything! Bad Lanuguage,How They Dress This is Horrible I Would Never Recomend This School To Any Person Or Parent!

teachers, administration, and staff all do there best!!! even when the district cut sports in middles in out town, Acacia teachers are stepping up putting on intramural sports on after school. Acacia ROCKS !!!! showing our Cougar PRIDE!!

Acacia has a great PTA and a wonderful principal that work together to make it a special school...

Acacia is a great school! Caring teachers, parents and administrators. Cougar P.R.I.D.E.!!!! (positive respectful individuals dedicated to excellence)

Last modified Acacia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.