Public charter
Hesperia, CA
After care: No

Posted March 11, 2014
Mirus has been a blessing for my son and my family. He was behind in his credits but has managed to catch up and he is now going to graduate this year on time. The teachers are easy to reach and they keep you involved and informed. I could not be happier with the choice I made to bring my son into the school.

Posted January 28, 2014
We are very gratified with the educational support given by our student's teacher in making up a lot of units through Mirus Secondary School.

Posted January 02, 2014
Mirus has been very helpful in helping my son advance with his studies. After such a terrible experience with his previous school Nellie N. Coffman, they have been a breath of fresh air and have feturned my sons confidence.

Posted December 11, 2013
Mirus has changed the attitude and desire to learn for my student. Helping my son achieve a positive attitude and learning experience. His desire to learn has increased monumentally.

Posted November 17, 2009

Mirus Secondary School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
This school is great. The teachers can be tough, but they are happy to help at anytime. The classroom helpers are awesome. I stayed at this school because I learn more.

Mirus Secondary School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
Although the independant study model is not ideal for every student, this school offers a personalized curriculum in a drama free environment. The students are able to ask questions as much as they need to and the teachers make sure your students understand the answer.

Mirus Secondary School 4

Posted May 26, 2008
I am very pleased with the school overall. The teacher(s) are obviously more attentive and have completely changed my childs frame of mind about school. There is a huge improvement and I credit the school and the teachers.

Mirus Secondary School
14073 Main Street, Suite 103, Hesperia, CA  92345
Last modified Mirus Secondary School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12
Mirus Secondary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top