Agnes L. Smith Elementary School 2

Posted September 24, 2014
Originally picked out as a school to attend because of the strong music program, my daughter is slowly acclimating to her class. Even though she has just started kindergarden, I have bad vibes about this school. I am not happy about the fact that I was accosted on two different occasions (different days) by the vice principal as I was trying to verify my daughter would be attending this school. I found it very strange that the school personnel was nasty to me until proof was shown my daughter would attend. Not cool.

Posted October 08, 2013
This school is GREAT! Communication system is wonderful. I feel very comfortable with the staff.

Posted September 25, 2013
I love smith! My son has gone her for three years now! Teachers, faculty and parent volunteers are all awesome!!

Agnes L. Smith Elementary School 2

Posted April 16, 2013
Agnes Smith school is only as good as its teachers. Unfortunately, getting those good teachers is strictly luck. If you happen to be unlucky and get a teacher that is sub par and there are a few, you are in for one long year.

Agnes L. Smith Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2011
So far, so good. My 1st grader is learning well and has only had great teachers. We are in a 1/2 combo class right now with a great teacher. The homework level is manageable. The cafeteria food is horrible, but that's not something the school has control over. The PTA struggles and there is constant fund raising underway, but again, you can't really blame the school for that - everyone is underfunded these days. The PTA does manage to raise the people and money to provide art, assemblies and some other nice extras for the library.

Agnes L. Smith Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2010
This was our first year at Smith and we are very happy with the teachers and the whole staff. The only thing they need to improved is the cafeteria menu, it's not healthy at all. My suggestion is make your kids lunches as i do and don't let them eat all that sugar.

Posted May 26, 2010
We have are very happy at Smith. There is a great sense of community and a high degree of parent involvement. The teachers have done a great job keeping our GATE student challenged and letting her work at a level appropriate for her.

Agnes L. Smith Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2009

Agnes L. Smith Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
The students come diverse cultural backgrounds. Students are excepting of this diversity as well as the teachers.

Agnes L. Smith Elementary School
770 17th Street, Huntington Beach, CA  92648
Last modified Agnes L. Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Agnes L. Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top