Huntington Park, CA

Posted October 29, 2013
This school is AMAZING!!!!! I love the special education program, Ms. Rubio is an excellent teacher. This school did not disappointment me at all. The staff cares and this to me is very important.

Posted July 05, 2011
My daugthers when to that school and I really like it, the Principal is really nive person and He cares a lot af the school, the teachers are very hard workers

Posted May 03, 2011
I was a former student of this school. Class of '10, and I loved this school. I was gifted, and this school is well organized. The teachers really care about you, and make you work hard. My coaches and teachers were all very helpful. I will never forget my experience in this school.

Posted June 30, 2009
Excellent School! I've volunteered for 3 years at this school and it's one of the best!

Pacific Boulevard School
2660 East 57th Street, Huntington Park, CA  90255
Last modified Pacific Boulevard School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacific Boulevard School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top