452 students|Lennox

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The school welcomed us with open arms and hugs. My son loves this school. He came from a school where he had several Bullies, and this school doesn't tolerate that kind of behavior. We love CCCS and it's staff especially Ms.Yarbrough OMG she is the BEST. How you doing.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I am not sure yet. this is only my 2nd week at this school. Lets give it some time.

Amount of homework: Agree

Most of the Homework is done on line and that is easier for my son.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They listen to you and your concerns. They want to see all the kids do GREAT.

Love how they teach and watch out for my Kids. It's a whole family affair with the way they care for each other at this school.

Century Community Charter School is a great school. Teachers & staff are very interested in the childrens education. Very warm & friendly.

My school Century Community Charter school is the best school ever because we listen, have good grades, and we also pay attention.

Excellent School! As an educator, I love everything about it! The teachers are great and so is administration!

As the retired principal of CCCS I find this parents commends appalling on many levels. Spoiled grapes is my reaction; didn't get her way and now is making up FALSE claims. First and foremost the parents know all the requirements BEFORE they enroll their child. Second, my very good guess is the parents who complain are the parents who DID NOT DO THEIR PART and are actually surprised at the results.... Kids don't pass, kids lose activities, kids can't graduated------ALL SPELLED OUT, multiple methods to communicate with the parent and ask for them to support their child that go unanswered until........the end of the year. I retired because of these parents! The last one berated, cussed, and yelled at me...... I caution parents because one day you are going to wake up and NO ONE is going to be there to educate your children and that to me is a tragedy.

This school is phenomenal. The students experience lots of hands-on project based and oriented learning aligned with the state standards. While learning about Egypt, students actually mimic the mummification process of the ancient Egyptians with the use of common household items and a chicken. The 6th grade students have been on a total of 12 educational field trips this past school year, and some students will be taking a voluntary educational trip to Costa Rica with teachers this coming school year. The dance, choir, theatre, and art electives provide enriching skills and allow students to really "show" us who they are. There are a plethora of after school clubs/enrichments/activities such as rock climbing, recycling club, cooking classes, young novelists, robotics, and more which peek the interests of students and assist in the development of a well rounded and universal student. Our staff members are all concerned about the well being of each and every student. We are a home away from home for many students who attend CCCS.

Last modified Century Community Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.