Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 09, 2015
Frank D. Parent is going places! My son is in the new Dual-Language Academy in kindergarten with Maestra Carrillo. She is an incredibly skilled educator who is mission-driven. Mr. Gregory and Mr. Dawson (the school's princial and AP) are dedicated and open to parent feedback. They have passion and purpose and are a cohesive team. The parents at the school are friendly, helpful and warm. Our son made fast friends with his classmates and with children in the other two kindergarten classes. He LOVES going to school every day! And it's wonderful being able to walk to our school with many other neighborhood families. We love it at Parent!

Parent (Frank D.) Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 29, 2015
Mrs. Wallace has been such a great inspiration to my family. I have 2 older children, now in high school and Mrs. Wallace is still a part of their growth and development helping them make the transition to college.

Posted October 29, 2015
I have a 3rd grader enrolled at this school. Her teacher is fantastic, all of my experiences have been positive.

Posted January 29, 2015
I have 2 daughters attending Frank D. Parent..... I was kind of iffy when my daughters first started attending this school but that was just me... Right away The Office Staff talked to me about the school and answered all my questions and concerns. They are very friendly they have always greeted us with a great set of smiles. I love how they always are in a great mood. The principal Mr. Gregory has a great staff he himself is a Great Principal. I love how he takes care of any concerns I may have had. Thank you To everyone at this school .... I RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL have a pre-k But Either way I'm enrolling my son this September for kinder

Parent (Frank D.) Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
My child attends Frank D. Parent and I have a few concerns about the faculty at this school. I was so excited when school started and things were fine up until it was time to communicate with the office staff! School has been in session for almost 3 months now and I can truly say the service I received from the office staff has been nothing but RUDE, UNACCEPTABLE, and UNPROFESSIONAL! On three different occassions, I either left the office or hung up the phone displeased and very concerned that my child attends a school with an office staff that lacks an essential part of the functionality of a school; communication skills. One morning I walked into the office and NEVER received a greeting, may I help you, what can I do for you, what do you need. Two ladies looked up and put their heads back down and continued doing what they were doing. When I walked out, there was a staff member that walked out ahead of me and ask once we got outside did anyone help me. I said no not at all. She shook her head and said I can try to help you. Another time, I called in regards to my child and the lady I spoke with was so rude, I felt like reporting her to the school district.

Posted October 21, 2014
I am a proud Panther Alumni and I went to Parent from '07 to '11. Yes I was bullied and yes Mr. Gregory took initiative to stop the bullying as well as a school-wide assembly on bullying. The office staff was kind of iffy and not very welcoming, if you'd ask me I'd say they belong at the DMV or Post Office not a family-friendly environment. Ms. Autrey was one that needed some happiness in her and to be more manerable to adults and the elderly. Most if not all the teachers were very educated and met the requirements to teach the lessons and mannerable. I was fortunate to have teachers as Mr. Williams, Mrs. Harvey, Coach A, Mr. Wilkins, Ms. Barrios, Mr. Pollard, Mr. Mackey, Mrs. Wallace, Mr. Guttierez, Mr. Taylor and Ms. Anderson. I have not stepped foot on Parent's campus in over two years; but believe me the staff knew me very well and loved me dearly. A reminder to parents and other alumni every school will have their flaws and all, but the difference the community makes is key. Participate in the PTA, join community groups to help better the school. God Bless, and Go Panthers, C/O '11!

Parent (Frank D.) Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2014
This school is horrible my son was bullied everyday to the point he was having panic attacks and didn't want to go to school. It became worst when he went into special ed. He Is A Quiet Kid I Went tTo his Teacher And Nothing was done. Man you have kids smoking weed drinking in the bathroom. Starting a lot of stuff on social media. Man I checked my son out recently. This school is the poster board school that needs new principal new teachers etc. It hurts my heart to see my son go through what he went through. So beware let this school be your last choice.

Posted July 26, 2013
I attended Frank D. Parent for middle school. It was a very nice environment. I learned more than I learned in a private school. The staff is warm and welcoming. And the principal Mr.Gregory is a very good principal. He strives for the students to their best and be rhe best. If you are reading this Frank D. Parent is an excellent school to send your child to.

Parent (Frank D.) Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2011
Frank Parent is a great facility to learn in. The grounds are kept up and the environment is pleasant. The curiculum is up to date and teaching techniques are constantly being updated. Will the school meet everyones expectations, no, not possible to make everyone happy. But a majority of the parents do like the school and help to make it better. With the financial climate as it is now, its going to need help from all parents and the community to keep going.

Posted August 20, 2010
My grandson has been attending The Algebra Club this summer, and it is a wonderful program. It is excellent for students to learn, catch up and to excel in Algebra. It is also very affordable for families. I am so happy that my grandson is able to get this jumpstart.

Parent (Frank D.) Elementary School
5354 West 64th Street, Inglewood, CA  90302-1042
Last modified Parent (Frank D.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parent (Frank D.) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 87 reviews. Top