Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Icef Inglewood Elementary Charter Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2016
The children lie on a daily basis against each other and staff. They insult staff and each other.

Icef Inglewood Elementary Charter Academy 1

Posted May 31, 2016
Children tell lies at this school. Lies thrive here at this school. SO I would have to agree with the commenter below, the children really do run the school and the administrator panders to both parent and student gossip.

Posted November 30, 2015
My daughter is a 4th grader at ICEF Inglewood Elementary. She has been there since Kindergarten. She has had great teachers. They have always been welcoming and have great communication with parents. I love the principal and the office staff. They are friendly and responsive to parent questions and concerns. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for an elementary school in the Inglewood area!! They're awesome!

Icef Inglewood Elementary Charter Academy 1

Posted March 10, 2014
leadership is so poor students runs the school sorry to say but it's true. the lunch for the kids is awful hot dog corn & a pear is lunch and the parents pay$ 2.00 it's 2014 it's time for new leadership....

Posted February 03, 2013
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this school !!!! This is my daughters third year here and I have yet to be disappointed. The staff are always kind and respectful !!!

Posted February 03, 2013
This is my child's 1st year at ICEF he is in the advanced kindergarten class with teacher Ms. Lopez. My son is very intelligent for his grade and age. Ms. Lopez is an Extremely Talented Teacher who knows how to focus in on the strengths of her students. My son is currently performing at 2nd grade level. I also would like to state that the Admin faculty is AWESOME, Ms. Wells, Ms. Howard, and Mrs. Owens-Lincoln and the after school program Ms. Dana! These are kind hearted individuals/staff that make you feel comfortable entrusting them with the care of your child. Thank You ICEF, I pray your staff continues to be a pillar in the Inglewood community!

Posted February 03, 2013
I LOVE this school!!!!!! My daughter have been a student at ICEF Inglewood Elementary ever since her kindergarten year, And NOT ONCE have I had a complaint . The director and office manager, Mrs. Lincoln and Ms. Howard as well as all the staff members is wonderful!!!!

Posted October 17, 2011
Hello all this is my child frist year and I am happy with his teacher and the school in itself. I love the fact the school has the parent(s) involved in so much. Keep up the GREAT work ICEF!

Icef Inglewood Elementary Charter Academy 2

Posted August 19, 2011
ICEF Inglewood was horrible experience for me and my child! His teacher did not know how to discipline her class whatsoever! Calls home based on things things other children said, never seen or heard by her or school staff! I gave the useless Parent Liason my contact information several times and never received "phone blast" regarding school meetings and other important issues! ICEF Inglewood was a pain! I loved the academics, but the negative factors out weighed the positive. No other activities for the children to participate in, which is a shame because children need an outlet! I hope they get it together for the upcoming school year, but needless to say, my child will not be returning!

Posted July 25, 2011
This is a wonderful school with great parent support. It's a very small close knit community of parents, and students. The staff is very professional and pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend this school to any parent looking for a challenging academic program for their child.

Icef Inglewood Elementary Charter Academy
434 South Grevillea Avenue, Inglewood, CA  90301-2300
Last modified Icef Inglewood Elementary Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.